State: Pennsylvania
Address: Southside
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, CTS, CG, CIP
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short dark brown tied up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin but in shape body. About 5'5. Face looks tired and breasts are somewhat deflated but nice none the less.
Recommendation: Yes
This is probably not the first time this happened with someone else.....
And that is why I'm always hesitant to do DATY even though I love eating.
Nothing a z-pack and a shot won’t take care of
  • Typo
  • 04-13-2021, 08:25 AM
When she offers raw up front without even asking, you have to wonder if you'll walk away with something even a z-pack and a shot won't cure. Far too high a risk for me, but each to his own.
Does anyone have pics of her that you'd be willing to share? I'm sure she's inundated with texts and I don't want to waste her time.
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
I get it but let's put this into perceptive. I dont care what provider you are seeing, they are bbing someone in their life. And you better believe any traveling girl is taking back to back appts if they can get them and further more most providers are taking all the appts they can in a day. There may be some who limit the amount but it's fair to say, any appt you go to, you should go in assuming someone else was just there. Use that to base your risk factor. In the case of pearl, remember there are alot of guys who go there just for a hj or bj also. I would hope in the case of full serve bare she cleans up afterwards.
In the end everyone needs to determine their own risk factor. I've seen pearl and it's always been a great time and she always seemed freshly clean. I do not bb or do daty with her so its within my comfort level.
Just my opinion that's all
When she offers raw up front without even asking, you have to wonder if you'll walk away with something even a z-pack and a shot won't cure. Far too high a risk for me, but each to his own. Originally Posted by Typo
That could be but I think most of the time you see girls who want to bareback, it's based on getting you out of there as fast as they can. Let's face it, guys are going to pop alot faster than if a rain suit is on
I've had more than one girl tell me that previously. Is it worth the risk to them? I guess in their minds it is.
Certainly has never been rewarding enough for me to do.
She's always been fresh with me. You can get her to squirt pretty easily if you get her early in the day.
I appreciate OP's honesty. Would you rather he lie like the old Indy's days? Without honesty, some of you mongers would be eating CP's!

For those of you who don't like BB, fine, don't see her. Or see her and cover up. Those of us who don't like covers, do we bash dudes who do CFS?

...Next will be the squirt debate...
Seen her for years, since she saw clients with a much younger girl with a scar on her chest from heart surgery (don't remember her name). Even then they offered bare though. I remember having trouble finishing, and the younger girl took it off and put it in saying "this will help", when newer I couldn't resist, so did it.

Didn't get anything though, so survived clean