Just wasn't meant to be.....

No good deed goes unpunished! I do a favor and switch days off for a guy at work. I thought I was lucky when PPE and a few others were having a get together. So I start the journey to Dallas this morning to take care of business before enjoying an afternoon of pleasure. Things quickly went south when traffic came to a screaching hault on 635 and allowed me to rear end this lady. Geez! What a freakin day!!

Sorry I missed the party my friend...
No good deed goes unpunished!. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Sadly, this is often true. Sorry it happened to you, Poppy.
  • fawn
  • 06-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Awwwwww poppy, I am so sorry this happened to you....I also wanted to go but had to work.....there will always be a next one.....
Bummer Poppy.
I drive 635 every day. Always a wreck somewhere on that road.
are you ok from your accident? thats all that matters!!!

sending you hugs
xoxo
  • Surge
  • 06-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Dude!!! That totally sucks!!!! I was gonna get I a dance! I guess I will give u a rain check. We missed you!!!
Ack! Hope you're okay, Poppy. Would have liked to have met you....
Sorry to hear that, Poppy. I hope you are okay.
Look at the money you saved on drinks and dances...

but spent on your insurance deductible... damn.

Maybe that accident saved you from a more horrific accident... like in "Final Destination"?

You were missed, but not forgotten.
I'll be alright...My legs a little sore so I'm back to hobbling around like I used to. Got the wonderful headaches again..,.My right hand is sore so now I gotta tell "Right Hand Rachel" she's gonna be missed for a few weeks. "Left Hand Lucy" She's gonna be working overtime now that I'll be taking a small break from everything.

I would have liked to have met you too Traci!

Thank you everyone for asking.
Poppy,

Man.... You are ALWAYS missed... So glad you are ok....

Be well, and we will tilt a few when you are full speed again....

Thanks for the wishes, My friend!

PPE
Next time you "rear-end" a lady, try to suitup, lubeup and have a little more fun. Wish I could have made it, but my work schedule is too demanding.
Glad you are ok! Hope to see you at the next get together.