Sporting Wood

When my post count hit 1,000, I had been stuck on something Lea Madisson wrote in response to the Chinaman in Arkansas.

For my 2,000th post I find myself again stuck on another of Lea's thoughts posted in Arkansan forums, namely arboreal sexual relationships.

Of course, they can't really see the whole forest because of the trees they have surrounded themselves with... and think they are lovely trees and are satisfied with their little grove.

I want the whole forest!! Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Since arboreal relations is not one of the nuclear prohibitions, I thought I would share, in celebration of post 2,000, a sporty wood that has caught my attention.
(I am sure SNL has a vault specially dedicated to various species of timber from the bush to the colossal.)

I am sure that Lea will deeply appreciate this since no piece of wood in the forest is too hard to enjoy.

Firstly, when scenes such as this occur at the treeline, I find that I am unable to even notice the forest...

And for those of you visiting Arkansas from treeless environs, even the desert has its moments...
so for all you visiting pricks...

Best Regards to All Y'all, UF
When my post count hit 1,000, I had been stuck on something Lea Madisson wrote in response to the Chinaman in Arkansas.

For my 2,000th post I find myself again stuck on another of Lea's thoughts posted in Arkansan forums, namely arboreal sexual relationships.
Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Ah, UFriend... such a way with words!!

I has been a while hasn't it!

I am glad I could help you mark the occasion of your 2000th post!

Congratulations!

Smooch!

Lea
For myfriend

I baked you a cake too

v
errrr was this for 2000th post or getting a woody, just askin
I thinck this thread has been hijacked.
lol

SNL... I just blew by 15,000 and not even a that a boy? LOL
SNL... I just blew by 15,000 and not even a that a boy? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Congrats SL!

SnL this is my 208th post...I'll just take you being on top...scoot
SNL... I just blew by 15,000 and not even a that a boy? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm just happy being under Brittany!
Congrats SL!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
SNL your like the finest wine.....just not enough of you to go around! My Queen... thank you!
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Post Whore, Man Whore, Hooker Whisperer.... call me what ever you like! But please call me!
Still Looking
Hooker Whisperer

Reviews: 173

mmmm looking at the post # and join time. I do not understand why some call me a postwhore LOL