High dollar hottie (HDH)

400 and up is high dollar per hour. Just because you are high dollar doesn't make you a hottie. I've seen a few 200 and below per hour that were on par or higher than some 500 dollar girlss.
Posted this on another thread, but I believe Mr. Gottfried explains the look of a true 'golden pussy'. Hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pk-fzM1Fz0
Is HDH taint different than non HDH taint? That is the real question.
High Dollar Hotties and High Dollar Hoes ...there is a difference
Allow me to append that for you; you get nothing sexual that you cannot get elsewhere. What separates an "elite" companion from the majority of providers is often ephemeral, a certain je ne sais quoi... A sparkling wit, intelligent conversation across a wide variety of topics, an ability to both set you at ease and excite you at the same time. Moreover, she must be presentable in public; stunning or beautiful rather than garishly sexy. Ideally, the service level she should provide is that of a mistress, rather than a provider.
Any woman can spread her legs. Any of those who do may choose to price themselves as they see fit, but in my opinion, it is more than price that separates the wheat from the chaff. Originally Posted by theCFE
Very good post. I liken the difference to that of enjoying the chef's table at a three-star restaurant versus eating world-class BBQ. Both meals can be delicious, but the entire experience of the three-star is off the charts.

In the hobby, I have a handful of providers I see on a regular basis. None of them are expensive to see, and I enjoy my time with them every time I go. But an experience with a true courtesan like TheCFE is a whole different level of hobby experience. It's about much more than just a release - it's a chance to spend time with a woman who truly makes you feel like you're the center of the universe.
Very good post. I liken the difference to that of enjoying the chef's table at a three-star restaurant versus eating world-class BBQ. Both meals can be delicious, but the entire experience of the three-star is off the charts.

In the hobby, I have a handful of providers I see on a regular basis. None of them are expensive to see, and I enjoy my time with them every time I go. But an experience with a true courtesan like TheCFE is a whole different level of hobby experience. It's about much more than just a release - it's a chance to spend time with a woman who truly makes you feel like you're the center of the universe. Originally Posted by blowpop
So BP you like a provider how can blow up your ego as well as your dick and you're willing to pay more
This is getting way more complicated than necessary. High Dollar Hooker = hooker; charges dollars; lots of them. Each client decides what constitutes a lot. Of more relevance to us would be the term High Value Hooker. That's what we're all looking for. As written above, some have found that for relatively few dollars, while others pay high dollar for low value. A UTR that makes you really happy for 140 beats almost anything else for value. This esoteric discussion about HDH qualifications is nothing more than attempts to rationalize overpaying.
Here are qualities an HDH and courtesan should have. I'm sure there's some things I missed.

Beauty, intelligence, wit, sensual, cultured, classy, confident, sexual, adaptable, warm, caring, personable, fashionable, mysterious, well groomed, well traveled, well read, well versed on many subjects, outgoing, open-minded, zestful and passionate.

Gabby, I think you should proof read your showcase description and edit a few things. Your description is the first glimpse someone gets into your intellect and a well written one will add to your mystique.
It's really pretty simple. For me a true courtesan is someone I'd look forward to spending time with that wasn't BCD.
This esoteric discussion about HDH qualifications is nothing more than attempts to rationalize overpaying. Originally Posted by 2intexas
Or attempts to rationalize bargain shopping. Depending on your perspective.

People get bent out of shape on this stuff. On both sides of the equation.

It's natural, for a variety of reasons. Just remember that you're a person. You're more than what you're willing to pay for pussy, and if you're a provider, you're much more than what you're able to charge. It's okay to get hung up about this stuff --- it's the principal focus of the Eccie community after all --- but don't make it any more personal than it has to be.
High Dollar Hotties and High Dollar Hoes ...there is a difference Originally Posted by carkido45
Seems there is truth to what you say...but is it a question...or a statement..??

This esoteric discussion about HDH qualifications is nothing more than attempts to rationalize overpaying. Originally Posted by 2intexas
Well there sure as hell is a lot of that on here...but who cares...clearly driving prices up is not important to some.

Or attempts to rationalize bargain shopping. Depending on your perspective.

People get bent out of shape on this stuff. On both sides of the equation.

It's natural, for a variety of reasons. Just remember that you're a person. You're more than what you're willing to pay for pussy, and if you're a provider, you're much more than what you're able to charge. It's okay to get hung up about this stuff --- it's the principal focus of the Eccie community after all --- but don't make it any more personal than it has to be. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
Excellent point...you will notice that bargan seeking is frowned upon here...
Also true about the emotional content...often very hostile and personal attacks are common, but we all have pretty thick skins.

And as you say...the principle focus is about Bang for the Buck...not who spends the most for less.

High Dollar Hotties have been around since Christ was a Corporal and it was never anything to do with their performance.
It has always been about the price they charge in the market.

It should go without saying that if a provider is charging in the top 25% of the marketplace...and she is a "lousy lay"...she will not stay in business long at that rate.

The big change in the last 10 yrs. has been that with advertising, stolen pics, B&S a few can get away with high prices for years while being mediocre performers.

We depend on valid reviews to weed out the slackers...but this seems less than satisfactory as there are very few NO reviews.
Hell just count them for a day...you would think there would be quite a few NO reports...unless all these girls are training at the same pleasure gym...

Or...maybe the hobbiest has been so mentally altered by this experience...Its just all good.

Perhaps the old saying is true..
"The worst piece of ass I ever had...was excellent!"

Or...perhaps whoever said that doesn't know shit from Shinola.

Grade your own papers.

L8r
r9
I think that you pretty much covered in your post but a HDH is a state of mind. It is someone that is impeccably groomed in her appearance. Someone that realizes that all of the trappings such as lingerie is part of the allure. Someone that maintains an environment wherever it may be that doesn't take away from the session, but most importantly someone that for the time frame makes the client feel that he is the only person in her world while he is with her. She leaves him yearning to come back for more. Its not about the price, its about the creation of the fantasy from start to finish. Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
Well said.
Back on ASPD there was a HDH that posted in the HDH section and later became the mod. She has either moved on or changed her name. I wish I had an archive of her website, because I thought she, and it, clearly defined what an HDH should be. She seemed to have the qualities I mentioned above.

Zabrina, you are a beautiful woman. Did you happen to know Holly?
Hobbyists spend money to fulfill a need. Not all needs are the same. Some are satisfied with a BNG in a Burger King parking lot even though they could easily afford a multiple hour HDH encounter. Many have HDH's for SOs. Providers charge what the market will tolerate. HDH's are in the eye of the beholder and what floats one hobbyist's boat may totally sink another's. If a hobbyist prefers an Asian or AA provider a HDH Blond, Blue Eyed, Caucasian will leave his needs unfulfilled. If one got their fill of cheerleaders in High School/College and spent their 20's and 30's pillaging the civilian bar scene a HDH is not necessarily the answer to an intoxicating sexual encounter.
The mystery is that there really is no mystery at all. In plain practical terms, I would say the few ladies I know in that range who can afford to charge what they do, is because they are not exclusively dependent on it. If that makes sense..

This is playtime, which affords the ability to be highly selective and charge whatever desired

And especially when the offers keep rolling in, why on earth wouldn't you be "HDH"?