no go ncns for lola bunz

No for me and lola bunz,after two nights in a row she says tomorrow after I write her around 9ish and I give her benefit of the doubt try once more on the 3rd night.we set up for a late one and she lets me drive down 45 minutes and doesnt respond.seems she has been having this ncns lately.good provider goin downhill treating her clientel like that. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=136409
Sorry This Happened To You LuV, She Is One Hot Chic!. Maybe I Can Make It Better For You!
There seems to be a theme with her NCNS. Search!
I have nothing to say on this matter.....
OP why is this an alert?
OP why is this an alert? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
It's not so it's moved to co-ed. Please read the sticky's.
Sorry about that Bud. She is hurting her business.
Damn she don't care
  • Trey
  • 03-26-2014, 07:52 AM
Sorry about that Bud. She is hurting her business. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
How? That chick won't have issues till she gets a bit older. They never think about the next girl that's gonna be younger and cuter till it happens and then she will get on her game. But as of now she ain't got no problems getting that hoe phone to ring.
I have nothing to say on this matter..... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
!!
Duh, no shit bro. Everyone knows you have about a 30% chance of fucking Lola Bunz even with a double confirmed appointment.
She should have her own NCNS forum on the main page.
She was busy having dinner with Asian Bea...or is it Trish?
How? That chick won't have issues till she gets a bit older. They never think about the next girl that's gonna be younger and cuter till it happens and then she will get on her game. But as of now she ain't got no problems getting that hoe phone to ring. Originally Posted by Trey

Very on point.

It's best to, when you're seeking to see her, line up another woman as an option.

I suggest a similarly equal equivalent you don't need to settle for a fall out/bail out situation. You'll still be kicking yourself if you see that option.
Hear ya fellas.like I said man.sad how good she looks and she hurting her business.thanks superhead.