Not Yet, But.....Thanks Guys!

I just really want to thank all of the guys and the ladies to for the advice and help that I have received about Des Moines since I have been visiting here. And want to thank all the guys that took time out of their busy lives to come and visit with me when ever I visit.

I know I am not gone yet and have one more day! But I really just wanted to say thank you guys!!! Had a fabulous time here in Des Moines! Last day here and ready to rock out for my last day!!!

THANKS DES MOINES! I APPRECIATE IT!
No, THANK YOU!!! I had a wonderful time the other afternoon and thanks for coming to Des Moines!!!
No, THANK YOU!!! I had a wonderful time the other afternoon and thanks for coming to Des Moines!!! Originally Posted by x"CY"ting
Yes we did, we had a fabulous time! Made some new friends this time around. It's been a good time. I'll wave to you guys from the friendly skies later tonight.

Again thanks!

AJ
Alessia told me good things about you guys there! Hope to make the next trip with her!
  • Ack
  • 08-04-2014, 08:27 AM
Alessia told me good things about you guys there! Hope to make the next trip with her! Originally Posted by racheldelatta
Awesome! I am looking forward to it.
Me Too!!!
Don't stay away too long !