Hook 'em ... unless you can run and hide from 'em

lol....have you seen how hot the ladies are in texas?

Hookem'
TX has its share of dogs, too.
The author is an interesting dude. He has written a book about the football experience in the SEC and another where he followed Tennessee during the season the wheels fell off the bus (the season that resulted in Phillip Fulmer's dismissal).
Being a die hard AGGIE it all sound right to me..
HOOK 'EM!!!!!!!

I think that article is crap. backed our way into the BCS title game??
really? REALLY? Shall I bring up 2005, against the "best team in college football history" (USC)

haaters.

HOOK EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
The whiney orange are not omnipotent. But its funny how the PAC 10 had to scramble and collected Utah and Colorado.
  • oden
  • 06-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Journalists stir up controversy to sell papers and their web sites. Sports journalists are the worst because it is almost a uniform truth that they never played sports and and have deep resentments going back to high school.

The fact of the matter is that at this snapshot in time Texas is the 800lb gorilla in terms of all around brand. They are in a position to do something unique and launch their own sports network. Neither the Pac Ten nor the SEC were willing to do that.

As far as who is the better team or conference, that can't be determined by writing because it is easy to type. Some things are best settled on the field.