Libtard news sources versus genuine news

Trump and his supporters can guide us to appropriate sources of reliable information.
It’s so damn confusing, these questions of who is and who isn’t providing objective, accurate and intelligent reporting about the many important issues facing our nation. There’s so much propaganda. Fox promotes the Republican agenda. MSNBC promotes the Democratic agenda. The liberal elites have their media puppets promoting high-brow, Ivory Tower thinking. The conservative talking heads sprinkled throughout the radio universe shout so loud who needs a radio? I thought it might be best to examine a news source our President relies on for reliable, informed, and objective information. So I picked up a copy of the National Enquirer near the check-out of my local grocery store. I remember Candidate Trump citing the National Enquirer as his source when he told a story at a campaign event and to a national television audience about Senator Cruz’s father aiding in the killing of President John Kennedy. I remember Trump mentioning the National Enquirer as his source when he told a story about Dr. Ben Carson botching medical procedures. I know –thanks to Donald Trump- that the National Enquirer warned us about Ted Cruz and his numerous mistresses. We must be thankful the National Enquirer spared us from electing Ted Cruz, that deceiful, womanizing hypocrite. National Enquirer has been a leader at digging up significant news scoops that keep us informed about meaningful information and that help move our nation forward. I looked at the last issue and I learned about Brad Pitt’s secret health issues, Mike Bloomberg’s weird sexual pursuits, and how the FBI used government funds to fabricate baseless information to hurt President Trump. The National Enquirer’s crack reporters revealed that President Trump possesses evidence that exposes former President Obama’s plan to harm our new president. Yep, President Trump understands reliable, accurate media, and that’s why he endorses the National Enquirer. His patronization of that publication and his positive, supporting remarks about the National Enquirer’s reporting skills reflect his astute, mature judgement and his keen ability to discern what’s appropriate from what’s inappropriate. That’s the level of acuity our nation needs. Forget all the crooked, slanted libtard news sources. Forget George Will and David Brooks. Use the news source that President Trump repeatedly cites as a primary source for solid information: The National Enquirer.
Where have you been? The mainstream media followed the supermarket tabloids into the sewer years ago.

It's called defining journalism down.
wrong dumbo. real wrong. but too dumb to know better, it seems.
Thank you for what at best is at best an opinion from a sheltered douche-bag, as the loser squared pointed out, an epifiny that you misunderstood. Go with the space alien stories.
Trump and his supporters can guide us to appropriate sources of reliable information.
It’s so damn confusing, these questions of who is and who isn’t providing objective, accurate and intelligent reporting about the many important issues facing our nation. There’s so much propaganda. Fox promotes the Republican agenda. MSNBC promotes the Democratic agenda. The liberal elites have their media puppets promoting high-brow, Ivory Tower thinking. The conservative talking heads sprinkled throughout the radio universe shout so loud who needs a radio? I thought it might be best to examine a news source our President relies on for reliable, informed, and objective information. So I picked up a copy of the National Enquirer near the check-out of my local grocery store. I remember Candidate Trump citing the National Enquirer as his source when he told a story at a campaign event and to a national television audience about Senator Cruz’s father aiding in the killing of President John Kennedy. I remember Trump mentioning the National Enquirer as his source when he told a story about Dr. Ben Carson botching medical procedures. I know –thanks to Donald Trump- that the National Enquirer warned us about Ted Cruz and his numerous mistresses. We must be thankful the National Enquirer spared us from electing Ted Cruz, that deceiful, womanizing hypocrite. National Enquirer has been a leader at digging up significant news scoops that keep us informed about meaningful information and that help move our nation forward. I looked at the last issue and I learned about Brad Pitt’s secret health issues, Mike Bloomberg’s weird sexual pursuits, and how the FBI used government funds to fabricate baseless information to hurt President Trump. The National Enquirer’s crack reporters revealed that President Trump possesses evidence that exposes former President Obama’s plan to harm our new president. Yep, President Trump understands reliable, accurate media, and that’s why he endorses the National Enquirer. His patronization of that publication and his positive, supporting remarks about the National Enquirer’s reporting skills reflect his astute, mature judgement and his keen ability to discern what’s appropriate from what’s inappropriate. That’s the level of acuity our nation needs. Forget all the crooked, slanted libtard news sources. Forget George Will and David Brooks. Use the news source that President Trump repeatedly cites as a primary source for solid information: The National Enquirer. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Where have you been? The mainstream media followed the supermarket tabloids into the sewer years ago.

It's called defining journalism down. Originally Posted by lustylad
America's douche-bag speaks. The term you attempt to convey but which applies to fox and it's ilk is "dumbing down" el douche-o maxo.
wrong dumbo. real (sic) wrong. but too dumb to know better, it seems. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
You "done real good" with that post, muy tontas! You showed everyone you're too doltish to make a point, but at least you know how to mutter ungrammatically.

Hang around with dickmuncher long enough and your incoherence will shine!

The term you attempt to convey but which applies to fox and it's (sic) ilk is "dumbing down" el douche-o maxo. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
As your dim-witted new butt buddy would say, "wrong dumbo. real (sic) wrong."

Daniel Patrick Moynihan famously shined a spotlight on YOU AND YOUR ILK in his scholarly 1993 essay entitled "Defining Deviancy Down" - a prophetic account of how lib-retards like yourself are undermining and destroying American society by lowering the bar for acceptable behavior in all spheres of modern life.

Better stick to cocksucking. An intellectual you ain't.
Oh, that hurts. Your criticism of my writing skills, that is. I suspect you have published in a variety of places other than this, right? My point, dumbo, is that comparing the National Enquirer to "mainstream" newspapers like the Chicago Tribune or Miami Herald is like comparing Anthony Weiner to Alan Simpson.
get it, dumbo?
the national enquirer is more trustworthy than the national news media

they are truer to their purpose, or stated purpose that is in the case of the main stream media

papers such as the new york times have long ago chosen sides.

they themselves have damaged American's trust in what they write and say beyond repair

in the times you do not get what they purport to give you

theirs are lies by commission and omission
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2017, 09:11 AM
the national enquirer is more trustworthy than the national news media

they are truer to their purpose, or stated purpose that is in the case of the main stream media

papers such as the new york times have long ago chosen sides.

they themselves have damaged American's trust in what they write and say beyond repair

in the times you do not get what they purport to give you

theirs are lies by commission and omission Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Yea...the only people you can trust to teport the news is Sean Hannity and talk radio hosts, right wing radio hosts!

teport
. Originally Posted by WTF
teleport?

tea pot?

tepid?

deport?

retort?
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2017, 10:38 AM
teleport?

tea pot?

tepid?

deport?

retort? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

report, retard.

report, retard.

. Originally Posted by WTF
somewhat humorous

i'll give you one
Real news depends on if the source is telling you what you want to hear.
My point, dumbo, is that comparing the National Enquirer to "mainstream" newspapers like the Chicago Tribune or Miami Herald is like comparing Anthony Weiner to Alan Simpson... Originally Posted by Muy Largo
...and MY point is you libtards have dragged us all into the gutter by accepting and "normalizing" the Anthony Weiners of the world and trashing all journalistic standards to the point where the National Enquirer is now the preferred business model rather than the media aberration...

Get it now, muy tontas?
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2017, 01:24 PM
...and MY point is you libtards have dragged us all into the gutter by accepting and "normalizing" the Anthony Weiners of the world and trashing all journalistic standards to the point where the National Enquirer is now the preferred business model rather than the media aberration...

Get it now, muy tontas? Originally Posted by lustylad
People accepted Anthony Weiner?

Why would you tell such a lie?