Hands on Wellness

Hands on Wellness in Plano has been closed the last 2 days. Does anyone now what is going on? Is this permanent?
Maybe it is closed for the Chinese New Year ?
I’m surprised the place wasn’t shut down several months ago. It was drawing too much attention to itself.
I’m surprised the place wasn’t shut down several months ago. It was drawing too much attention to itself. Originally Posted by bashar
How did they "draw attention to itself"? Hookers gonna hook. If we didn't review, how is it on them?
I called, she answered and she was weeping said she would call me back when she was ready
How did they "draw attention to itself"? Hookers gonna hook. If we didn't review, how is it on them? Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
The flow of traffic at their location sticks out compared to surrounding businesses.
The flow of traffic at their location sticks out compared to surrounding businesses. Originally Posted by bashar
Again, how is that their fault? They are going to have people coming in and out no matter where they are located. That it might be twice as much as the dentist or CPA in the same lot is inconsequential.

They have been around long enough that neighboring businesses haven't complained enough if it did bother them.
Its a shame to lose a convenient sub amp loke hands on. If anyo e hears where Joy lands next, please let me know. She was special .
You can't account for the lengths to which some disgruntled and vindictive people will go to settle their grudges and take revenge, or for those who seem to find it convenient to blame the victim. Suffice it to say that this business is now closed and its owner and staff have moved on.
Are u saying the owner and staff were victims? Of what?
Again, how is that their fault? They are going to have people coming in and out no matter where they are located. That it might be twice as much as the dentist or CPA in the same lot is inconsequential.

They have been around long enough that neighboring businesses haven't complained enough if it did bother them. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
I never said it was their fault. I just stopped going there after I realized how much traffic this place attracts and that gave me a bad feeling in my gut. But then again, who knows why they were shut down.
At the end of the day, they were providing illegal activities. Do any establishments that do those kind of things stay in business forever?
But, hey! Why so glum? Golden Granny Foot Spa is just down the street!
I really liked Hands On. Shame.