Black Trump Supporter Killed Execution Style in Milwaukee

won't see this on MSDNC or CNN ..

Black Trump Supporter Killed Execution Style in Milwaukee

https://www.blackenterprise.com/blac...-in-milwaukee/

A Milwaukee Black man, who was well-known for his support of President Donald Trump, was shot and killed by an unknown person in Wisconsin late last week, according to The New York Post.

Authorities have said that political activist, Bernell Trammell, who was 60, was sitting outside his publishing company when a vehicle pulled up in front of his storefront and someone shot and killed him execution-style. Despite being an avid Trump supporter, Trammell advocated for the Black Lives Matter movement reports the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. He also supported progressive Democrat Lena Taylor in her run for mayor.

A statement was released from the Republican Party of Wisconsin’s Chairman Andrew Hitt:
“It is tragic to learn of the senseless murder of Bernell Trammell, and I offer my sincere condolences to his family and friends. Because of Trammell’s well known political activism and the possibility that his murder could be politically motivated, I respectfully request that United States Attorney Matthew Krueger open an investigation into this heinous crime. No American should fear for their personal safety because of where they live or their political affiliation.”
“It is tragic to learn of the senseless murder of #BernellTrammell & I offer my sincere condolences to his family & friends….No American should fear for their personal safety because of where they live or their political affiliation.” @AndrewHittGOP https://t.co/MPgL6k2koD pic.twitter.com/7UVVbfvfL0
— PARIS (@PARISDENNARD) July 25, 2020
Milwaukee police officials have confirmed that the fatal shooting took place at 12:31 p.m. on the 900 block of East Wright Street, near North Bremen Street. Trammell had been running his store, eXpressions Journal, a political and spiritual publication with an office at 915 E. Wright St.

Fox News’ conservative commentator Laura Ingraham has suggested that Black Lives Matter supporters were overlooking Trammell’s death.
Where’s Rev. Al? Where’s BLM? “Black Trump supporter Bernell Trammell shot dead in Milwaukee” https://t.co/9pGF6wjb5V
— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) July 25, 2020

Murder of black Trump supporter Bernell Trammell spurs call for federal investigation

https://nypost.com/2020/07/25/black-...-in-milwaukee/

Bernell Trammell, 60, was shot and killed in Milwaukee on Thursday.

The shooting death of a black Trump supporter in Milwaukee has state Republicans calling for a federal investigation.

Bernell Trammell, 60, a dreadlocked activist known for carrying handmade signs through the streets reading “Vote Donald Trump 2020,” and posting them on his storefront, was gunned down by an unknown assailant on his sidewalk Thursday afternoon, police said.

“Because of Trammell’s well-known political activism and the possibility that his murder could be politically motivated, I respectfully request that United States Attorney Matthew Krueger open an investigation,” said Andrew Hitt, chairman of the Republican Party of Wisconsin, late Friday.

“No American should fear for their personal safety because of where they live or their political affiliation,” Hitt added.

Krueger’s spokesman, Kenneth Gales, said he could not comment on Hitt’s request.

Trammell was a familiar figure in Milwaukee’s Riverwest neighborhood, frequently pedaling a bicycle or walking the streets with signs proclaiming his eclectic religious or political thoughts.

“He had a lot of different views,” local writer Adebisi Agoro told The Post. “But it was his last view that made people be outrageous with him.”

The pro-Trump signage was stirring up angry posts on neighborhood Facebook pages, Agoro said. On Monday, a man followed Trammell around town holding a sign reading “Sike” — local slang for “not!” or “as if” — to counter it.

Trammell “didn’t have internet, he didn’t have a phone, he didn’t have a dime to his name,” Agoro said. “But he got his message out.”

A new GOP outreach office – opened this year to try to make inroads into the African-American electorate – is just blocks from the building where Trammell lived and was killed, Hitt said.

“This is personal,” he told The Post.

Hitt, a former Milwaukee prosecutor, turned to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Wisconsin Friday, in the face of silence from the city’s police department.

“I know how these investigations work,” he said. “The lack of information is concerning. We don’t know any of the circumstances of how he was murdered.”

Police, who had no suspects in custody as of Friday, did not respond to requests for comment.

But the Milwaukee Office of Violence Prevention was aware of at least one public dispute over Trammell’s Trump signs, the unit’s director, Reggie Moore, toldthe Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

“He’s a black elder who didn’t deserve to die the way that he did,” Moore said.

On Thursday, hours before Trammell’s death, Agoro filmed an interview with him about his support for Trump.

“I believe that Trump is the sign of the times,” Trammell said in the clip, adding that Trump’s respect for rapper Kanye West and former aide Omarosa Manigault Newman made him a worthy candidate.

“This is going to be a motivating factor for us as we organize in central Milwaukee and across Wisconsin,” Hitt said. “I think it will give folks in the black community who support the president’s message more resolve and more determination than ever.”

SO .. there will be riots for

Bernell Trammell

RIGHT???

where is BLM?

they don't know who killed him. it could be white or black guy that did it.

BLM was never about blacks. if they were, they would be at the point on black on black crime and they're not.
they don't know who killed him. it could be white or black guy that did it.

BLM was never about blacks. if they were, they would be at the point on black on black crime and they're not. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

does it matter? he was killed for supporting Trump.
And you wonder why the poll numbers are low for Trump?
Bambino,
Political polls? You know better.
Just one misleading question can swing several percentage points.
The left wants to make it illegal to think differently than they do....fucking commie faggots!
Shocking that LSM ( Big Brother) doesn't cover the " peaceful protests " or anything that doesn't push there agenda Just all part of the Gramsci agenda ( yea look it up )
does it matter? he was killed for supporting Trump. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

possibly.... we don't know for sure.

he could also been involved in a dispute with his bros about some stupid shit.

political assassinations, riots, beatings, its all a pattern of vote suppression. they do that in Kenya.
possibly.... we don't know for sure.

he could also been involved in a dispute with his bros about some stupid shit.

political assassinations, riots, beatings, its all a pattern of vote suppression. they do that in Kenya. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

let's hope for the sake of justice and knowing that they didn't layoff all the homicide detectives yeah?
  • oeb11
  • 07-28-2020, 10:53 AM
The DNC has its Convention coming up in Milwaukee.

Cannot have black trump supporters - they are cleansing the city for their big Show.

It is a DPST city - and I guarantee unless there is a federal investigation - the Local DPST's will make every effort to cover this Up.

yeah they do this in kenya - and in Milwaukee ! And in seattle.
The DNC has its Convention coming up in Milwaukee.

Cannot have black trump supporters - they are cleansing the city for their big Show.

It is a DPST city - and I guarantee unless there is a federal investigation - the Local DPST's will make every effort to cover this Up.

yeah they do this in kenya - and in Milwaukee ! And in seattle. Originally Posted by oeb11

I was trying to make a point about kenya. they were doing this for years. I noticed the similarities.
The left wants to make it illegal to think differently than they do....fucking commie faggots! Originally Posted by friendly fred
well at least they didn't necklace him ala winnie mandela
  • oeb11
  • 07-28-2020, 12:57 PM
Bet they thought about it - when the antiFa takes prisoners at their protests - they will necklace people.
Good way to quiet critics.
Damn, that man was a Trump supporter, a BLM supporter, a Democrat supporter and a Rastafarian. I'm sorry for his loss because I'd love to get my hands on what he was smoking. It must have been some really good shit.

In all seriousness, he seemed like a good man so RIP. I hope his killer is found and executed with a baseball bat.
a baseball bat hurts like hell

I was beat with one in an orphanage once- maybe 30-40 hits..i lost track real quick