Still fun to read on occasion

The small hand(ful) of trump heads are still posting or pissing on here 24/7 trying to defend their ignorant in chief. They all know their melt down in chief has no chance. Americans will not be that stupid again.

The ignorant racist clueless redneck supporters will defend until the end no matter what comrade country they post in.

If you don't believe me just watch
spam
crow
Does anyone know if this is true ?

I heard rumors ;

That some Trumpers heads have begun to explode in frustration.

You know how they used to joke about liberals.

Do we have any documentation on this ?
Does anyone know if this is true ?

I heard rumors ;

That some Trumpers heads have begun to explode in frustration.

You know how they used to joke about liberals.

Do we have any documentation on this ? Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Lies and scatologies!

However there is proof of many tds cases in these threads!

lolling
What is tds? Trump Dick Sucker? Is that you? If the shoe fits, wear it.
What is tds? Trump Dick Sucker? Is that you? If the shoe fits, wear it. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Let me guess! You repeated fourth grade twice and then quit?
I'm guessing all the i35 kidds have a Putin ban. Even Putin can't deal with stupid ignorant racist reds
LOCK IT DOWN!!!

SJW libtards fostered by gay dads have been shown to be the aggressors. You guys actually enjoy death and destruction, as long as it makes the one who is H I M look bad.
Wtf strokit??? You are a newbie appointed to suk the orange mushroom?? Are you on an i35 truck stop or worse trump hugger???
Rainbow warrior ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wtf strokit??? You are a newbie appointed to suk the orange mushroom?? Are you on an i35 truck stop or worse trump hugger??? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I'm a fucking faggot. What's your excuse? You were fostered by gay dads and now you're bending over for a diameter too large for your tight man pussy. Time to start gauging, bub. Check your PMs.
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2020, 08:25 AM
tiny demon is banned

watch yourselves - DPST's! LOL