"Regulars" Special Treatment?

Do you offer special treatment for your regular clients or (guys) expect it for being a regular?
Curious
Any examples of what you do or for guys, would appreciate?
ONLY if I genuinely enjoy being around/with them. Then yes.
I'll never be a regular, so I'll never get this benefit.

A very small number of ladies offer a benefit for first dates, and a small number offer a benefit during a guy's birthday month...but that's about it. I've never been able to capitalize on either category.
On occasion a lady I see repeatedly will offer me special rates, either one time or ongoing. I appreciate the gesture, but have always continued to pay the asking price. I guess I could consider that I am paying the special plus a tip.

When a lady offers a general special I have been know to take advantage of that.
I feel that it's great when providers give Special Incentives for returning clients. From my own experiences..it's usually more time for the same hourly rate. Can't complain..Great Deal!
Ive always felt that extra time, priority scheduling etc was more important than reduced rates, specials etc. More VIP treatment vs $ I feel is more appreciated IMO.
Depends...what's a regular? Someone who sees you once? twice? in a week? 2 weeks? a month? Every time you travel through?

Someone who has 'seen me before"? NO - thats not a reg. Someone who sees me exclusively/ NO, thats not a reg. Someone who chooses to see me consistently, doesnt ask for "deals", enjoys spending time with me..thats a reg. And yeah - my regs get treated like kings. I'm even keeping most of them after I retire.

Ans SNL is right. He's not a reg if he asks for "return rate". He's not a reg if he asks for anything. He's just cheap.

If I give him extra time, have grandfathered him in, adjust my schedule for him, hold a certain day & time or day or time for him etc - that's a regular.
I feel that it's great when providers give Special Incentives for returning clients. From my own experiences..it's usually more time for the same hourly rate. Can't complain..Great Deal! Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
Same for me for the most part. In my case I really do appreciate the extra time more than the discount. But thats just me!

Sympy.
Ive always felt that extra time, priority scheduling etc was more important than reduced rates, specials etc. More VIP treatment vs $ I feel most appreciate IMO. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
+1

Huck
  • Laz
  • 10-29-2011, 11:57 AM
I have not been hobbying long enough to be a regular to anyone. I am still searching for the 2 or 3 ladies that I will see most often. But when I get to that point the extra that I would appreciate is not a discount but more time with them. After all the reason I go back is because I enjoy the person. The sex almost anyone can provide.
My definition of regular is either sees me 3-4 times a month (local) or a visitor that books at least once a month for multiple hours. Those guys definitely get special treatment. When I feel like a guy can be counted upon I offer monthly rates instead of hourly which can end up being a fairly significant discount. More nonworking communication as well. This is mostly because if you spend that much time with someone you do develop a friendship and I would rather see a friend than a random.
Ive always felt that extra time, priority scheduling etc was more important than reduced rates, specials etc. More VIP treatment vs $ I feel most appreciate IMO. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Absolutely, SnL! Great point.
Ive always felt that extra time, priority scheduling etc was more important than reduced rates, specials etc. More VIP treatment vs $ I feel more appreciated IMO. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I have met with providers who first time together said let's go play pool sometime or have dinner - off the clock. These are the ones I go back to because they make me feel like something more than an ATM.

I've also met with providers for lunch or something prior to setting a date. Once, I had a provider tell me that a lunch date was $100 - she never heard from me again. One girl that I met for lunch became a regular with me.

So - for me at least, a little extra time together is way better than a discount, especially with a girl that can carry on a conversation and doesn't attract undue attention.
Yes. I have a few pooners that I would actually consider friends. I will go for dinner and have drinks with them off the clock just because it's enjoyable. I'll let them stay longer than the session they paid most of the time.
There's also the hobbyists that do favours for us if they enjoy us as people outside the hobby. One guy fixed my car for free because he was a mechanic. Another one is a chiropractor and he gives me an adjustment everytime he sees me for a session. Stuff that like. It's nice.
I rarely see the same provider twice, so I don't consider myself a regular. Now if I did see the same provider on multiple occasions, I wouldn't ask for special treatment; however, if I knew a provider did offer deals to regulars, it might make me consider becoming a regular. This almost transitions into a sugar baby/sugar daddy arrangement. Gals, when does a regular become a sugar daddy?