Ladies this question is for you

Have you ever consider dating a client ( not for pay) if you really liked a guy?
I dated a client (no pay) and he was a total jerk. Would never do it again. He expected me to quit and depend on him financially...which was a turn-off for me. I want my own money and not have to ask a man for money.
I dated a client as well he wanted me to stop. I thought about it until I found out he was filing Bankruptcy.
Yes, but one has to drag oneself back to reality sometimes...too many hobbyist out here want to woo you and have you smitten all for "free" sessions. Illusion of Passion is not constricted to just providers who want to see more of the client, client's will increase and pretend "court" providers just the same.
too many hobbyist out here want to woo you and have you smitten all for "free" sessions. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I wouldn't date a client
I admit on rare occasion it has crossed my mind. However I am very aware of my flaws and one of them being a terrible partner. Aside from my inability to maintain a monogamous relationship for prolonged periods of time I am quite a selfish person when it comes to my space and alone time.

Though I may enjoy the personalities, intimacies and intricacies of many of my gentlemen callers I find it is better for both of us if we maintain our boundaries and at most attempt something akin to a sugar relationship if we so choose to make our dates more personable and intimate in nature. This allows us the freedom and lack of complications that normal relationships often tie around your ankles.

Issues such as jealousy, inability to step away and have ones own space, monogamy, and generally overwhelming ones self with the other person they enjoy.
I married someone I met on ASPD.
3 providers I know of have retired and gone on to marry clients. It has worked for them.
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2014, 07:32 AM
I know about a half dozen who have married a former client. About half went poorly and didn't last. About half are still married and doing fine. Same odds as the general populous from what I understand. With all the ladies I know who did, they all stopped working when they got married. Don't know that it has to be that way, but I suspect the odds of it working long term are better if they do.

Had one lady essentially propose to me--and I would have probably done it if I was 20 years younger. I know I would have very seriously considered it. But my parents were 25 years different in age and I wouldn't put any lady I care about into that situation. 55/30 can work. 75/50 does not work well.
I married someone I met on ASPD. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Congrats Mynx!!!!
Tempted once to bring it up to a client but knew better so no. I've been asked to date otc a few times to which I responded "I cost more as an otc girlfriend ... trust me ".