Since VM started a thread about oil prices I thought I would correct his narritive.

VM you tried to give BRANDON credit for oil prices being the lowest SINCE AUGUST although still highest in years. As they say "fasten your seatbelts" things are going to get bumpy. The real problem is BRANDON'S policy on oil production in OUR COUNTRY!! This POS fucks up whatever he touches...he went back to Trump"s border policy because his sucked just like all his other libtard policies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/oil-...s-analyst.html

https://www.cnbctv18.com/videos/mark...s-11642792.htm
VM you tried to give BRANDON credit for oil prices being the lowest SINCE AUGUST although still highest in years. As they say "fasten your seatbelts" things are going to get bumpy. The real problem is BRANDON'S policy on oil production in OUR COUNTRY!! This POS fucks up whatever he touches...he went back to Trump"s border policy because his sucked just like all his other libtard policies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/oil-...s-analyst.html

https://www.cnbctv18.com/videos/mark...s-11642792.htm Originally Posted by bb1961

which one of the usual suspects is downvoting these wonderful threads?

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Another proud libtard who voted for the guy with a 38% approval rating and failing...you have any accomplishments of BRANDON'S...they don't exist!!
Another proud libtard who voted for the guy with a 38% approval rating and failing...you have any accomplishments of BRANDON'S...they don't exist!! Originally Posted by bb1961
It’s actually 36 now.
It’s actually 36 now. Originally Posted by bambino
By the time I reply to your post it's probably even lower...
The real question...will it EVER bottom out??
Well biden has about 36 months left in his presidency (if he makes it), so if his approval ratings drop 1% for each of the next 36 months, maybe so .....he would be the first to accomplish that! .....
Another proud libtard who voted for the guy with a 38% approval rating and failing...you have any accomplishments of BRANDON'S...they don't exist!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Well biden has about 36 months left in his presidency (if he makes it), so if his approval ratings drop 1% for each of the next 36 months, maybe so .....he would be the first to accomplish that! ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

I couldn't resist. Should have voted for Bernie.
I couldn't resist. Should have voted for Bernie. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I LOVED your womens RIGHTS thread...being you're a devoted communist...couldn't pass that up!!
Mr. Economist has to start a thread like this ? To defend himself ?

Things go poorly.....you blame it on Joe.
Things go well.....we know what you write

It's getting to be a theme and repetitive, like some of our other friends on the forum.
On the "road to hell" ? Looks like Biden derangement syndrome is settling in BDS
And in less than a year

I don't give a shit about Biden.
I couldn't resist. Should have voted for Bernie. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

bernie sanders is a case study in abortion rights. he should have been yanked with a coat hanger and buried in a land fill.

It's getting to be a theme and repetitive, like some of our other friends on the forum.

I don't give a shit about Biden. Originally Posted by VitaMan

nothing will ever go well for Biden. you claim you don't give a shit about Biden yet start threads ad nauseam about his "successes"

here is a Biden "success" ...

Courts block two Biden administration COVID vaccine mandates

https://www.aol.com/1-u-judge-blocks...230019908.html
... Hee Hee! The liberal lads surely quicker than "Lady Madonna!"

"SEE - HOW - THEY - RUUUUUN!"

Running Away from their support of Biden.
Rats deserting a sinking ship...
"See how they run..."

### Salty
bernie sanders is a case study in abortion rights. he should have been yanked with a coat hanger and buried in a land fill.

nothing will ever go well for Biden. you claim you don't give a shit about Biden yet start threads ad nauseam about his "successes"

here is a Biden "success" ...

Courts block two Biden administration COVID vaccine mandates

https://www.aol.com/1-u-judge-blocks...230019908.html Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
As he says...his threads are a success, whatever the fuck that means.

On the "road to hell" ? Looks like Biden derangement syndrome is settling in BDS
And in less than a year

I don't give a shit about Biden. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I'm just pointing out how EVERY thread you start about what you preceive to be sucesses of BRANDON'S are COMPLETE nonsense with no validity to them...PERIOD!!

BRANDON is trying to fuck up every aspect of what makes the country the greatest in the world and you DON'T call the deranged??

If you don't give a shit about BRANDON then stop starting threads about BRANDONS continued actions that are TOTAL FAILURES that somehow you try to make them success in your uninformed mind.

You starting those threads just makes you look like a fool!!
You have become an embarrassment - to yourself.

You took the bait hook, line, and sinker - and ran with it. You fell in love with the word PISSANT.
You follow me around like a little puppy worried about his treats. Now you are ranting with another poster who has you blocked. Just incredible. Kind of adorable.

And your pandering on the other site takes the cake.

BDS is eating away at you.