URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Telephone Rd
Activities: conversation, bbbj
Hair Length and Color: short black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not attractive, not physically fit, not young, not a bbw but she is thick / husky. I don't know if she fucks but I wouldn't want to see her without clothes.
Recommendation: Yes
Jesus. I am happy u enjoy it but I feel like this would be one of those visits where u ponder life's bad decisions once you are in your car.
I remember her, wow. She had a propensity toward one special (and less offered among her contemporaries) service. Surprised that was not included.
I went in there once and quickly got the hell out of there! LOL
We have all been there. Post nut clarity is a bitch sometimes.
I looked at her...stopped...looked at my hand which is about the same age...left and kept my money in the bank...BTW...my hand has less age spots
Jesus. I am happy u enjoy it but I feel like this would be one of those visits where u ponder life's bad decisions once you are in your car. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
Would this count as a an experience worth the majorjones medal of extreme bravery.
I am reading those reports and I can't force myself into it. The most extreme experience for me was GGT and her sister 12 years ago, and i couldn't convince myself to repeat it. However, it is an interesting read!
Bravery medal indeed. I had a short stint on Telephone and I think it included Pepsi but it was 20 years ago and I don't remember, or my subconscious blocks it like PTSD.

GGT and Maria, both unreviewed, had me thinking W T F did I just do? The little head and curiosity sometimes win to our own misadventure.
Would this count as a an experience worth the majorjones medal of extreme bravery. Originally Posted by scuffedpc123
lol......No, not really.
  • Ltl69
  • Yesterday, 03:34 PM