From Dallas thinking about visiting Austin....

Hey there. I was thinking of going to Austin for a weekend. (4/19-4-21) I was hoping to get some input on how's business going out there? I've visited once before when I was first getting started in bizz. Would love to come and please some Austin hobbyist!
Thanks
Oh giiiirrrl.... It is the best. Well I can atleast speak for my girlfriends who hobby and myself. I have never appreciated a city as much as I have w Austin. Houston's great, sa's so-so, Dallas, you're lucky if you get in the top ten most wanted:::: with Austin you're treated as a prize. Don't let the boys in the forums fool you.... If you are eye candy, and have plenty to offer, you will be satisfied. Again, this is comin from an SA local, so obviously, not biased. Well, not completely, lol.
Oh shiitake mushrooms, actually took the time to look at your pics, eyecandy all the way!! Good luck on your ventures.
Thanks girly.
hi exsotic vanessa you should keep away for i35 and 183 and i35 and 290 alot of comotion with 5-o popo so those are areas cant provide without having them coming out anywhere than those places you will be fine yw sexylatinaboooty