An observation

I've been reading these for some time now and I have to say I'm confused at the behavior of some people. We are all over 21 and here for the same reason so why is it that many times these threads seem to be written by pre teens looking for a fight? I don't get why the same people seem to only live to attack others that post an opinion, a review or simply ask a question that the attacker probably had themselves at one time. I see many snide remarks by one individual that seems pretty brave behind his keyboard. He is also very disrespectful to the ladies that he is here to meet. I know when you see my one review you will wonder where I get off even writing this. The truth is I only write one if discussed before hand and if the lady wants one. I keep a very low profile and don't see the need to write of my experiences. That being said I still see no reason to write a really bad review of a lady that has had many good ones. I've had bad days and wouldn't want my reputation or income affected by one bad day. It bothers me when I read the lack of respect some show to the same ladies they pay to spend time with. These girls are human beings and calling them names and treating them like a piece of meat makes no sense since you are spending the money to be with them. Have you that choose to be disrespectful ever considered what it may be like for them? I may be different but I try to choose wisely to keep from having the back page problems I read that many of you have had. Maybe I'm the one that has the problem because even though I know what this is I treat these ladies with respect and appreciation of the time they have given me. What really gets me is what I started this with. Why do you attack each other? I think anyone reading this will know the person I mentioned earlier. It seems if you all stopped responding to the obvious baiting by this individual he may just go away. I may be missing the point of this site but I didn't join to read arguments between grown men ( and women) hiding behind a keyboard and a screen name. You spent your money to join so enjoy it however you like. It just doesn't make sense to me to spend my time having a keyboard fight when there are many softer ways on here to invest my time and money into. If I have offended anyone. That says a lot about you
  • Trey
  • 11-04-2013, 09:00 PM
You could have just posted that here

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=842151

No need for a new thread.
I see many snide remarks by one individual that seems pretty brave behind his keyboard. He is also very disrespectful to the ladies that he is here to meet. Originally Posted by bo1966
Who are you referring to?

ProTip: If you don't like threads that "seem to be written by pre teens looking for a fight", you might not want to start one that sounds exactly like that...just saying'...
  • Dad
  • 11-04-2013, 09:26 PM
boy1966,

Next time, please break up long paragraph for us older folks.

Thanks.
Who are you referring to?

ProTip: If you don't like threads that "seem to be written by pre teens looking for a fight", you might not want to start one that sounds exactly like that...just saying'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yeah, that's a tough one to figure out.
Cool...would you like to speak for him? Who's he referring to?
You could have just posted that here

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=842151

No need for a new thread. Originally Posted by Trey
True....but it's his right if he wanted to start another one.

boy1966,

Next time, please break up long paragraph for us older folks.

Thanks. Originally Posted by Dad
Also true....and not just for the older folks
never claimed to be an English major
never claimed to be an English major Originally Posted by bo1966
Defensive much?

One need not be an English major to use paragraphs. Or to organize an argument around a cogent, if not compelling, thought. It appears you failed on both accounts.
Got anything else you want to add buddy?

Didn't think so...
Huh? You don't post reviews to help the bros out?
WK, chicken shit mother fucker can't even call Wakeup out by name.