Initial contact

I'm curious about how different guys make their initial contact? Phone or text (if available)? Pm?

What do you say? Do you talk money? Activities? Do you immediately provide references, or wait until asked? Call them "sexy" or "baby?"

Ladies, chime in. What do you prefer? What turns you on or off?
  • iquit
  • 11-07-2013, 06:59 PM
Wow, such an unusual post. Well, I'd say kill ur curiosity.
Pm. I only discuss details of time, date, and location. I don't need to discuss anything else as my research has been done prior to the pm. Then on the day before or of, I call. No texting ever.
Pretty much what tbone said, but I do text some.
Depends on the girl, most on here only give you a number after you pass their screening so the first point of contact is email or pm. I never discuss activities on phone or text other than length of visit and price if it isn't apparent in their ad or showcase. If they are well reviewed I already know what activities to expect so their is no point in discussing it on the phone.
Wow, such an unusual post. Well, I'd say kill ur curiosity. Originally Posted by iquit
You're right, I should've asked something more common, like which providers are newbie friendly, or why triflin bitches be nba?
I only see reviewed ladies so I don't ask about activities unless there's some confusion in the reviews or noone has mentioned something I am curious about. Sometimes their p411 profile will say one thing but their reviews contradict it so I sometimes ask for clarification. With the systems we have set up these days I am not going in blind regarding menu and see no reason for any ladies to expect me to.

As for money, its not necessary unless they are having a special then I may ask if it is still going on. Otherwise between Eccie, p411, and their reviews I already know the rate.

I don't immediately provide references but I do mention that I am a p411 member in good standing.

I am typically cordial and not overly formal but not lewd and obnoxious either. I find this semi-casual not too businesslike not too overtly sexual style works well. I start out with a compliment regarding their appearance/witty ad/etc and then go from there =)
Send a pm first that's the best way ...but please don't send a text out of left field saying " Can I come by now for a blow job ? " or " I want you to suck my cock " survey says ehhh wrong answer... Now after I have met you and we have played sexting is more than ok...
PM
I prefer a PM and or an appt request from p411. Then after screening I provide my number to confirm.
I dont have a issue with a text or call up front, but will always request a pm from Eccie or P411 to verify who you are. Then once screening is done, the foreplay can begin.......
C'mon now, who really cares. No need to have a conversation/discussion on a phone with a provider who u haven't even met yet.

Don't think too much into something like this bro.

Happy A$$ hunting fellas
I hate texting unless I know you already...I prefer email then followup with phone call