Response to Review

I have one thing to say. This is a retaliation review meant to harm my business. It is not at all accurate. The truth of what went down is he showed up and had really raunchy body odor like a musk ox. There was no upsell, I nearly threw up everytime I attempted to give him a bbbj, and really my mistake was that I should have declined the session when I first smelled him. I knew he had been drinking quite a bit and I was afraid to hurt his feelings. I was in a very uncomfortable position. His dick was dirty and there was a strong urine smell and the taste was repulsive. That is what happened. He was really demanding, I was getting more and more nauseous and then he very roughly held me down and tried to force COF. I've never had a more sickening session. He came a whole lot and it smelled like Brussels Sprouts. Possibly the worst hygiene I've ever encountered in all my time in the hobby. When he left I bathed in hot water with bleach in it.
My stomach is still churning from the experience.

Dude, next time don't go to a bar and drink and piss and sweat so much that you reek and then go see a provider. I know you had to have been able to smell yourself and know that you had not showered anytime near the time that you saw me, in fact, you probably had showered the day before. You were under the influence of alcohol, I was intimidated by that, having had bad experiences with drunks in the past, you never know if someone can turn volatile on you...

Yes, the session was a nightmare. A nightmare for me. The review writer is a Slobbyist.

Upsell for CIM... please don't flatter yourself, dude not for a $1000.00 would I have done CIM with you. I couldn't even stomach being close to you let alone you cumming in my mouth. I would have hurled right back on you.

After you left I stripped my bed and had to air my room out with Febreeze and open my patio doors just to get the lingering skunk/musk ox, pee pee diaper smell out of my room.
BAM!
Damn, that sounds disgusting...
Brussel sprouts?!
Why not have a policy where every client takes a quick shower upon arrival? Completely eliminates that issue.
He was drunk. I didn't know he smelled that damn bad until I got close to him. I was intimidated by the fact that he was intoxicated and I was afraid that things would get out of hand. I have had bad experiences with clients on alcohol in the past. It was a very uncomfortable situation. It was a nightmare... I've never been so sickened in my life... and then to have the asshat go write a fucked up review on me? Show me a single review that says I back away and don't do my job. Show me one. There isn't. I take care of my clients unless I am so physically repulsed by the BO I physically can't without ralphing on them. C'mon this is bs.
C'mon this is bs. Originally Posted by KittyLamour

The session should have ended before it started if you have had bad experiences with intoxicated men in the past.

"Fool me once...shame on you? Fool me twice....you cant fool me again"
Ok Chung Tran, you think it's funny? Put yourself in my shoes and have to deal with it and have worked as hard as I have to turn my life around and have some lying stinkbug come and try to ruin everything you worked so hard for. You be faced without being able to make a living because a review like this shuts down your income. I am telling the truth. THe mf stank. He was drunk, and he'd been putting his pissy pecker back in his pants all night drinking and pissing and sweating. His semen even had a foul smell literally like steamed brussels sprouts. I physically could not do it. I felt so disgustingly dirty afterwards I bathed in bleach water. ok?
The session should have ended before it started if you have had bad experiences with intoxicated men in the past.

"Fool me once...shame on you? Fool me twice....you cant fool me again" Originally Posted by kingone
I agree. I fucked up and I should have ended the session before it started. My bad is that I did not want to hurt his freakin feelings, obviously, I should not have been so conscientious, as he is not above telling less than the truth and certainly did not care about my feelings. He was demanding, pushy, held ME DOWN and forced COF on me it went in my eye, my hair, my nose, it was sick.
Ok Chung Tran, you think it's funny? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I don't think "it's" funny, I think my private remark was funny.. it's a positive that you misunderstood, because it helps to show you can't read private tags.. it's been suggested in the past that you can. this affair is just one more "he said, she said", my crystal ball doesn't tilt to one side or the other.

part of me wants to book with you, fuck you, and decide for myself
  • grean
  • 09-11-2017, 09:30 AM
part of me wants to book with you, fuck you, and decide for myself Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
+3
Well dang Kitty. I thought everything I read on here (especially reviews lol) was true. Guess I'm just another stupid man :-(
Sounds good I don't even mind the words because the ladies that I have seen on here all know I would not come over un showered at all. I would never try to hurt anyones business and that is why I was not even going to write a review until the treats came to my phone. I do have that proof still in my phone from not only your posted number but from the guys number as well. I actually had not drank one drop I was leaving work and in-between my two shifts I stopped at my hotel and took a shower! It was actually too late to have been leaving the bar being they close at 2am and I posted well after 3am. Your response is bullshit though and it doesn't even bother me being enough ladies know me better than that