Session Length: 60
Fee: $$15 RS
Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=415957
Recommendation: No
no meeting, moved here
Smoking Status hint - you can see the stereotypical Newports in her BP pics. Either belongs to her or her pimp.
Curious, did you get a confirmation text finalizing the appointment before you headed over to the incall?
For one she said 1030 was good and two I texted her as I lefty the drive way to drive myself there. Took about 45 mins and NC/NS. Typical bp. Reminded me of those days... ��
  • MW76
  • 09-21-2017, 05:34 PM
Maybe you gave her bad vibes on the phone and she thought you were a "creeper" or le. No way of knowing without hearing her side too. Funny how many hobbyists (who weren't there) are stating their opinions about what happened based on one side of the story. Sad!!
For one she said 1030 was good and two I texted her as I lefty the drive way to drive myself there. Took about 45 mins and NC/NS. Typical bp. Reminded me of those days... �� Originally Posted by lasagax
FWIW I have gotten to were I never start driving until I get a response from my "on my way" text. NCNS always sucks, even more so sitting in a parking lot.
Smoking Status hint - you can see the stereotypical Newports in her BP pics. Either belongs to her or her pimp. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
And the Swishers...lol.
Sheesh. Thanks for sharing your experience with this situation.

She needs to eat a sandwich or 2. She looks "sleepy"
She prolly did you a favor and yeah your too stupid to figure this out. Have you seen her pictures? You still want to hit dat ? Tell ya what, do her a favor, go buy her a cheeseburger, double meat see if she eats it. Then come on back here tell us the juice details.

Yeah you're one of them BP Warriors. A real Enstein. Go find ya'another one, tell us how she NCNS you tomorrow. Heck by Friday you might have a couple pages written and looking for a publisher huh.
And the Swishers...lol. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
And it looks like she's got another "soda" besides Dr Pepper up there too...
What is going on in that picture *face palm*
She prolly did you a favor and yeah your too stupid to figure this out. Have you seen her pictures? You still want to hit dat ? Tell ya what, do her a favor, go buy her a cheeseburger, double meat see if she eats it. Then come on back here tell us the juice details.

Yeah you're one of them BP Warriors. A real Enstein. Go find ya'another one, tell us how she NCNS you tomorrow. Heck by Friday you might have a couple pages written and looking for a publisher huh. Originally Posted by waterfalllover
Don't know why you bitchin. People like this need to be exposed. That review of hers today was after my NCNS so you watch yourself Mr.

Fyi - when I found out about eccie I never looked back at bp. And I was a newbie at bp.
She might have been busy washing her feet.... lets hope anyway