If you pop quick how can you hobby?

However it happened, I have for the past 1-2 years pop very quick after stimulation starts. Few minutes of a BBBJ I'm squirting. Drinking Alcohol and condoms help, but don't like those during sessions. Heck, I can pop in 2-3 songs of heavy grinding at SC. So it makes even half hours seem like overkill sometimes cause many don't know how to edge me right, so pop quick and they usually aren't successful in second pop even when I do the hour.

Can I still hobby and get my full times worth ? I basically need a Dick whisperer that can keep me on the edge of cumming but keep away release. I love BBBJTCCIM so even harder to not cum in warm mouth.

I had a provider friend that used to love edging me because she got a kick out of seeing it turn deep purple and watch me in pain + pleasure. Fun times but I may be even quicker now.
However it happened, I have for the past 1-2 years pop very quick after stimulation starts. Few minutes of a BBBJ I'm squirting. Drinking Alcohol and condoms help, but don't like those during sessions. Heck, I can pop in 2-3 songs of heavy grinding at SC. So it makes even half hours seem like overkill sometimes cause many don't know how to edge me right, so pop quick and they usually aren't successful in second pop even when I do the hour.

Can I still hobby and get my full times worth ? I basically need a Dick whisperer that can keep me on the edge of cumming but keep away release. I love BBBJTCCIM so even harder to not cum in warm mouth.

I had a provider friend that used to love edging me because she got a kick out of seeing it turn deep purple and watch me in pain + pleasure. Fun times but I may be even quicker now. Originally Posted by Live2eatpussy
It's a mind thing you should look for this stuff they sell at the sex store for this issue its a gel you put on your member that helps you last longer.. Ive heard from a few people it works so you may look into it..
I thought about that but doesn't it numb you? I'd rather feel 100% with someone that can edge me.
I thought about that but doesn't it numb you? I'd rather feel 100% with someone that can edge me. Originally Posted by Live2eatpussy
It is a numbing type of thing but its not strong enough for you to lose sensation.. It doesn't hurt to try

I had a guy similar to you a while back but his case was actually worse you touch him & he would explode.. We practiced diffrent techniques to see what could help him because it was really bothering him..

I found what worked the best was he would apply the gel I would give him a nice body rub so that he would completely relax. I would tease him and rub him and occasionally use my mouth but not long enough so that he would think about it.. Then go all in no hands and very slow and sensual.. It worked well & his wife didn't leave him after all..

You just have to relax & dont think about it.. I will research it more ive heard of other things as well..

Be happy you can pop because alot of men cant even pop once..
Saw your pics... all sounds very inviting he is lucky to have you.
  • MW76
  • 09-25-2017, 11:38 AM
I usually can last 10 minutes or more with a condom. Most providers require condom for first few appoints. When they start allowing bbfs I cum within 2 minutes if not sooner. I know you cum faster without a raincoat, but it shouldn't be that soon. I'm considering trying gel too.
Saw your pics... all sounds very inviting he is lucky to have you. Originally Posted by Live2eatpussy
This was a few years ago but thank you
I usually can last 10 minutes or more with a condom. Most providers require condom for first few appoints. When they start allowing bbfs I cum within 2 minutes if not sooner. I know you cum faster without a raincoat, but it shouldn't be that soon. I'm considering trying gel too. Originally Posted by MW76
WTF
OP.. Go see Teralyn. Not full service but I hear she is a great edger
I don't bbfs but when I bbbjtccim I'm the same way.
I took your advice and looked at her profile. Wowsa! Sounds like a great edger, she is a bit far in Arlington I have to ask if she visits incalls closer to dallas
Whats in a name? Mr. Livetoeatpussy

By the way.. I am well reviewed in that category as well.
Personally, I would focus on other areas of your body for starters.
Whats in a name? Mr. Livetoeatpussy

By the way.. I am well reviewed in that category as well.
Personally, I would focus on other areas of your body for starters. Originally Posted by melannie_star
In relation to my name, I usually am Buried between legs in order to prolong my session. I really really really enjoy licking and sucking clit. I've actually spontaneously cum from feeling a girl orgasm on me while I ate her out. I could lick for hours if allowed, but usually I am stopped after some O's I think sensitivity issues.

Are you ever incalling in dallas?
I agree it's a mind thing. Just imagine her in her underwear or naked. Works for me every time!