Jenna and Holly

http://neworleans.backpage.com/Femal...lls-23/3114780

Ok I know I have asked about these two - they have been on BP for weeks as well. Jenna seemed to have some doctored pics. But my question to the dawgs.....has anyone I mean anyone seen these two or just one? Are they legit? Accurate pics?

Come ON! Someone has to hit that especially with the hot pics! MY LORD! Dont hold back and share the knowledge!

LFG
Hollys number seems to be used by another provider. I didn't check the other one.
hey lakefrontguy i know someone that did see them. but big c ask me not to post 3th person. i been trying to get my friend to sign up here. he says he like not to know about the provider. but i try to get him here. coz he see like 2 providers a week. with out knowing antthing about them. so that be a big help.
That one guitar hero photo is pretty famous in the various gamer communities. Not saying it isn't her, but that picture's EVERYWHERE. If it's really her, she's famous (haha). But it did have 10 tineye hits (not surprising considering how famous the image is).