Appointment later today: Cover or no cover?

Just looking for thoughts from others on whether or not to use a condom.
This is something that is really up to you. We cant make that decision for you.
Also depends on the studio. Example: AS is generally known to be cover required (there have been some exceptions)
Its always the ladies choice.
I am just wondering what others think about coverless such as the majority using a cover or amount of safety with the studios.

I did have a visit with lovely recently and went coverless then and wondering if that was a mistake. Originally Posted by LoneStar88

Considering she probably had the swimmers of around half a dozen other guys inside her from previous visits yes I would say that was a mistake. I always wrap mine up not willing to catch a life threatening infection for a few minutes of awesome sex.
Originally Posted by LoneStar88
Just ask yourself if you want to go after me. I should ask myself that every time I put my uncovered dick near my fun little 19 year olds, but, alas, I've had to utilize the Z Pack and Morning After pill.
Just douse your dick in povidone iodine after the coverless deed. Make sure you get a good amount in your urethra.
Your body, your choice..
Buddy, you should cover. You think you made her cum, but that cream on your cock isn't hers, lol
depends on provider. some high vol providers are taking 10-12 or more full loads a day. That's quite a cocktail if you are comfortable. some of the closet guys on the board can't wait to do some daty at 6pm knowing what's cum before them. your call.
She told me she don't wash if busy or tired.
Just looking for thoughts from others on whether or not to use a condom. Originally Posted by LoneStar88
Why would you let anyone of us either recommend or make this very personal decision for you? This has to be the dumbest post of 2022.
She told me she don't wash if busy or tired. Originally Posted by meoseum
She who told you this? Mr. NY and Dallas reviewer.