My 70 yr-ol Friend Needs To Know If He Still Can

his wife was ill and past he hasn’t been sexually active for a couple of years and shared with me that he’d like to try and see if he can climax with a bbbj he’s interested in attractive 40-50ish w/f for an outcall visit
Hopefully someone is willing to assist him
Southwest Arlington
Thanks Cupcak
i hope he gets the bbbj delites he is hoping for!!!

but i strongly suggest against doing an outcall to his place.
use dayuse.com or similar booking site to get a hotel for a few hours.
better safe than sorry. plus he wont have to worry about cleaning up or future break-ins.
Totally agree with pmdelites regarding an outcall to your home, that is the Ultimate in giving out your personal info just to nut one.
always appreciate words of wisdom Thanks for sharing
if anyone has a suggestion, recommendation please share
Sounds like he might be a good candidate for a AMP visit
He needs to take his blue vitamins before the date
he hasn't ever used them, nor does he have any
trying to do it the ol fashion way
one fine lady and a set of lips
I wouldn't drive anywhere just for a bbbj. That's just crazy. Now if that's how he wants to finish, then yeah but no way for "just" that alone.
Using the blue pills is natural. Just give a little help in the erection department that diminishes with age. Not reason to be bashful, he probably has a PCP or urologist. Just tell them and they will prescribe. No need to mention with whom or the circumstances in which they will be employed.

Remind him that foreplay helps with his ability to perform as well, so not to be bashful to approach things like he is a horny 30 year old. For the record, I got more miles on the speedometer than your friend. all this works great for me.
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2022, 10:47 AM
I wouldn't drive anywhere just for a bbbj. That's just crazy. Now if that's how he wants to finish, then yeah but no way for "just" that alone. Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
Ever heard the old saying "the customer is always right"?
well if he is in south Arlington and wants to stayg there then one of the VESY BEST is down that way.. Lexy Reed-------------

And after seeing Sophies reply I would definitely go that way also. I LOVE a great looking ass..

To get an honest view do NOT use artificial stimulants. Either of the women I mentioned are more than enough!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2022, 02:19 PM
Everyone is ignoring what the guy is looking for, he wants a good BBBJ by and attractive 40-50sh woman.....
He should up his game and go out and find one.