Judge rejects Green Party's Pennsylvania recount case

Judge rejects Green Party's Pennsylvania recount case

A federal judge on Monday issued a stinging rejection of a Green Party-backed request to recount paper ballots in Pennsylvania's presidential election, won narrowly by Republican Donald Trump, and scan some counties' election systems for signs of hacking.

In his 31-page decision, U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond said there were at least six grounds that required him to reject the Green Party's lawsuit....

[Judge Diamond wrote] "Most importantly, there is no credible evidence that any 'hack' occurred, and compelling evidence that Pennsylvania's voting system was not in any way compromised," Diamond wrote. He also said the lawsuit suffered from a lack of standing, potentially the lack of federal jurisdiction and an "unexplained, highly prejudicial" wait before filing last week's lawsuit, four weeks after the Nov. 8 election.

(KOLOTV)
Predictable and Commendable ... 3 out of 3 shit canned!

Two by Courts and one by Counts..... The Liberals keep on losing!!!!

More egg on their faces!!! Or is that egg white?
Anyone notice that in all three of these states recount headlines Hillary's name is now absent? Not in the headlines, not in the articles. It is as if she, the Dims and their money handlers were never involved.

In fact, I believe Bigkotex won more elections than Hillary this year.
And Wisconssin just certified that yes, after their recount, Trump still won.
Anyone notice that in all three of these states recount headlines Hillary's name is now absent? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Expect a "we are divorced" announcement from Bill soon.

HillaryNoMore has got "Pod-A-Cast" doing her bidding now!

I don't recall ever hearing of Electors having their lives threatened and/or being provided "supplemental" Post-Election information in order to convince them to change their votes which they agreed to cast (and in some instances are REQUIRED TO CAST BY LAW) when they were elected to represent THE VOTERS who VOTED FOR THE WINNING CANDIDATE.

The Democratic Party has gone NUTS! Irrational, delusional, and hysterical*!

*Not in the humorous meaning but in the deranged meaning of the word.

I might add .. this is the same "group" who brought "us" ...

... "global warming" ... while they are getting their asses frozen!
Completed Wisconsin recount widens Donald Trump's lead by 131 votes

"Wisconsin’s historic presidential recount ended Monday resulting in a net gain of 131 votes for President-elect Donald Trump over dim-retard hildebeest, the Wisconsin Elections Commission said.

"Trump added 844 votes to his total for the Nov. 8 election, while hildebeest added 713.

“Wisconsin Elections Commission Chairman Mark Thomsen also said there was no evidence that any of the voting systems that were used to tabulate the votes on election night were hacked or tampered with.”

(Wisconsin State Journal)
Yeah, but now they are going after the electoral voters. They aren't going to stop. Pathetic. They are fighting for their existence.
Yeah, but now they are going after the electoral voters. They aren't going to stop. Pathetic. They are fighting for their existence. Originally Posted by bambino
I haven't done the "bean counting," but it sounds like it won't make any difference ... the Federal Judge in Colorado shot one across their bow by deciding "in favor of the Democrats" when 2-3 tried to switch to Trump/Pence.

When they vote on the 19th the Party can challenge and remove those who refuse to honor their oath of office to follow the Party rules ... and the House votes to accept or reject the alternative Elector who will follow the Party Rules. Any bets on that decision?
Predictable and Commendable ... 3 out of 3 shit canned!

Two by Courts and one by Counts..... The Liberals keep on losing!!!!

More egg on their faces!!! Or is that egg white? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mebbe it's the lib's favorite : MAN BATTER !?!
Mebbe it's the lib's favorite : MAN BATTER !?! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They do beg for more don't they!