Fort Worth providers

There doesn’t seem to be much going on on this side of DFW. Checked other sites and it seems to be hit or miss. Used to really enjoy my business trips up here.
MzJade is still probably the best head around for the price. The Red Table girls have mostly gone independent and can be found on RubMD. Most of the established providers can be found on P411. Beyond that, it’s a matter of checking the ECCIE encounters and surfing LC, Sumo, etc.
In the past I’d see favorable reviews of the W 7th Street crew, but it’s been ages since any of them have been reviewed. Whoever runs that shop seems to have good taste.

Some of the Red Table girls are now under the Euphoria banner.

Not a lot of independents left in Cowtown. Most of the OH2 ads in the Fort Worth forum are Dallas women who I guess figure FW guys don’t know how to search the Dallas forum for talent when they want to travel East.
A P411 Search for "Fort Worth" shows 55 results....Arlington gives another 11...and a handful in the Middle

But compared to Dallas' 379...you have a point.

And, Tin is correct about the fuzziness of the geography on any site.

But, as a "West Side" fanatic...I can say that there are some real gems on the FW side of the D/FW divide...
Good point about P411. I searched Fort Worth a few days ago and saw a fair number of ladies listed whom I’ve at least seen one or two favorable reports, but I’ve not had the opportunity to visit. A handful close to downtown, some out west and north.

So not completely barren if you venture away from the ones who post on the various discussion boards.
If anyone has someone I should put on my “must see” list, let me know here or via PM. So far west of DFW airport, Good experiences with Karly Kay, CarmellaLove and Kayla Foxx.

If they don’t have a good, safe incall and multiple reviews, I am out. Non smoking is preferred as well.