Death Row Final Options

As another human what do you think should be the final option?

1. last meal

2. last fuck

3. last meal and fuck

4. Other-explain

5. Kill the human no option
Definitely option 3, first fuck the shit out of a fine ass bitch;
After I finish then have a tasty last meal & go blow my brains out.
The scam to rob the WORLD MONEY.
As long as it's your last...
What no HOW to be deleted

chair
gassed
firing squad
etc
Death Row in Texas has Kentucky Fried Chicken on speed dial and gets weekly deliveries from Luling, the watermelon Capitol of Texas, for dessert.
Death Row in Texas has Kentucky Fried Chicken on speed dial and gets weekly deliveries from Luling, the watermelon Capitol of Texas, for dessert. Originally Posted by Poll Positions
Racist much?
Death Row in Texas has Kentucky Fried Chicken on speed dial and gets weekly deliveries from Luling, the watermelon Capitol of Texas, for dessert. Originally Posted by Poll Positions
You nufn but a fucking racist bitch ass cracker. Betcha wont say nufn 2 a g.
As another human what do you think should be the final option?

1. last meal

2. last fuck

3. last meal and fuck

4. Other-explain

5. Kill the human no option Originally Posted by DTickler
Other:

The death penalty had much more effect on the rest of the society , until recently. Before the "gentle" forms of execution, the execution was public: oh what a show! It drove the message home, if you commit this crime you will be hung by the neck until dead, or burned alive etc. (you fill in the other forms).

Out of sight, out of mind.

Other:

It drove the message home, if you commit this crime you will be hung by the neck until dead, or burned alive etc. (you fill in the other forms).

Out of sight, out of mind.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I just here lookn fo some white pussy and nother bitch ass 2 inch dick racist kraker talkn bout hangn a nikka by da neck an burn um by dat kkk. U fools needa meet a g like me to lern u da truth
  • BLM69
  • 08-12-2021, 11:29 AM
Last request would be. A fine busty fully waxed spinner to eat off and stuff. That always heaven to me
I just here lookn fo some white pussy and nother bitch ass 2 inch dick racist kraker talkn bout hangn a nikka by da neck an burn um by dat kkk. U fools needa meet a g like me to lern u da truth Originally Posted by Lamont Deshaun Harris III
Corrections - learn to write and spell, please:
I am here looking for a white woman to have sex with, maybe some lady would be interested. I have difficulty competing with the white guy with just a two inch dick fro Georgia.
Statements:
Settle down: no one said anything about race or discrimination. The discussion was about how capital punishment has changed during recent history. Today, is there anywhere where any crime is punished by hanging? We understand how you may have taken the point personally: we apologize.

Surely, most people agree that it has reached the point that when some terrible crime happens: the punishment is often much less than should be expected for the crime. It is a given that punishments should not be influenced by race. We know they sometimes race may influence treatment, but that seldom happens. This is not the 1920s or the 1880s. Much as been done over the last 150 years. This country is not perfect, but it is not as bad as you present it either. Don't believe the political talk; it is how you are treated in your city, by your neighbors that counts.
Corrections - learn to write and spell, please:
I am here looking for a white woman to have sex with, maybe some lady would be interested. I have difficulty competing with the white guy with just a two inch dick fro Georgia.
Statements:
Settle down: no one said anything about race or discrimination. The discussion was about how capital punishment has changed during recent history. Today, is there anywhere where any crime is punished by hanging? We understand how you may have taken the point personally: we apologize.

Surely, most people agree that it has reached the point that when some terrible crime happens: the punishment is often much less than should be expected for the crime. It is a given that punishments should not be influenced by race. We know they sometimes race may influence treatment, but that seldom happens. This is not the 1920s or the 1880s. Much as been done over the last 150 years. This country is not perfect, but it is not as bad as you present it either. Don't believe the political talk; it is how you are treated in your city, by your neighbors that counts. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Bla bla bla coming at me with yo white educated self tryna make me look stupid. U no nothing bout my suffering cause you a stemik racist krakr. I just want sum white pussy so leave the racest shit fo yo family reunion
Lemme give u sum system racist so u feel the pain. We black people make fun of white folk cause they loved the tongue up da ass. Only a krakr stuck tongue up tha ass. How dat feel when you receeve it bak?????
Last meal: DATY fololowed by BBBJ-CIM-NQNS with the Provider of my choice.