Preparing for DATY - Providers

• Glr
  • 01-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Often reviews mention how sweet the provider tasted during DATY. My question to the providers is, do you do anything special to ensure that you are fresh, clean and tasty for your client when he arrives for the appointment?

Thanks

GLR
Personally, I take a shower...really!

Seriously, I know some ladies probably use different things, perhaps flavored douches (?). I can only speak for myself. I shower...
  • fawn
  • 01-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Ditto Vnurse, I also take a hot bath before my day starts....and make sure
my kitty is shaved and smoooooooooth just for you...but nothing else, mine is just naturally sweet.....now I do like scented lotions, so you may find yourself trying to figure out which fruit I taste like.....lol
Bathe, shave, peek down and shave again. I have flavored lube, I love the strawberry kind, and i drink lots of juice.
I take a warm bath, with a sweet fragrance for my bubbles. I am cleanley shaved and always ready for a nice lick. I have been told i am very sweet.
A bubble bath is the best way to get all those cavities submerged and clean, as long as you rinse really well. Organic soap is safest. Too much douching can really dry a gal out, and lead to yeast infections. I also have the Irish landscaped "bushwhacked," clean and smooth, plus I have regular laser treatments to keep the bush at bay, and a side effect is softer, more even skin. No razor bumps! Using a mild facial abrasive every once in a while to exfoliate down south can also give you smoother skin, but do it well before you shave or OUCH!

You are what you eat and drink, and diet will affect your taste. Last year "The Doctors" TV show examined how certain foods will "sweeten" the flavor of our favorite bodily fluids. Pineapple juice was the winner. Guess what I drink every morning?

Oh, "The Doctors" also stated that gynecologists are starting to recommend that ladies go bare down there, as it is much more hygienic. I wish that more gentlemen shaved, or at least trimmed. I already floss my teeth at home, thanks.

I'm practically the Avon lady of lubes. I carry every conceivable type with me, and a selection of edibles to choose from should a fellow want a little variety in flavors. Call me Baskin Robbins.
  • Glr
  • 01-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Ladies - thank you for sharing. I appreciate your comments and I hope several others will as well. I truly love pleasuring a woman orally. It's one of the greatest intimate pleasures when being with a woman.
Addendum to question Grl posted...Ladies, what's typically your protocol if you have two or more appointments in the same day? Grl's question got me a little curious...Peace!
Ditto Vnurse, I also take a hot bath before my day starts....and make sure
my kitty is shaved and smoooooooooth just for you...but nothing else, mine is just naturally sweet.....now I do like scented lotions, so you may find yourself trying to figure out which fruit I taste like.....lol Originally Posted by fawn
Ummm, mango?
Several other outside factors such as ph, hormones, diet, drug/alcohol use and smoking also contribute to a woman's scent. I eat very healthy, exercise, and do not smoke or use drugs. I smell and taste sweet rather straight from the shower, or after spending an hour at the gym. I dont have to slather tons of scented lotions or drown myself in perfume to smell nice
Might need to test that Hayden
LOL you're hired! You can be my official kitty inspector
I think all ladies should self-test. If you wouldn't smell or taste your own finger after it's been in you vajayjay, how in the heck would you expect any guy to want to go down there?
LOL you're hired! You can be my official kitty inspector Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower
Hayden I've been told I lick like a cat.

I think all ladies should self-test. If you wouldn't smell or taste your own finger after it's been in you vajayjay, how in the heck would you expect any guy to want to go down there? Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower

Been doing that trick on women since first time in back of school bus in 6th grade! Unfortunately had to put my hand out the window as we were on way home from school, always went for morning test after that.
Good Thread!.... Is is just me or does anyone else enjoy the initial sweat n' salt taste before the sweet juices start flowing? Usually after making the short trip from her car to my hotel suite on a sweltering day.. ... Or am I just a dirty Mofo!