Carjacked

Oh the irony for the party that supported rioting in the street, burning down cities, BLM and defunding the police:

Two Dem lawmakers carjacked within the last 24 hours. Chicagoland and Philly.

A) Statement from spokeswoman for Dem PA Rep Mary Gay Scanlon: Wednesday afternoon, at around 2:45 p.m., Congresswoman Scanlon was carjacked at gunpoint in FDR Park following a meeting at that location. The Congresswoman was physically unharmed.

B) Gunfire erupts during carjacking of Illinois state senator's Mercedes SUV, cops say. Illinois Senate Majority Leader Kimberly Lightford and her husband were carjacked at gunpoint on Dec. 21, police said in a news release. After opening fire, the carjackers got away with her Mercedes-Benz, police said.

These idiots thought they’d be insulated from their policy decisions. It’s unbelievable they thought this.
... Oh Lord - wontcha buy me - a mercedes benz...
Crime - is a'plenty and just never ends...

### Salty
https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/22/polit...ked/index.html
defund what?

"The Congresswoman was physically unharmed. She thanks the Philadelphia Police Department for their swift response, and appreciates the efforts of both the Sergeant at Arms in D.C. and her local police department for coordinating with Philly PD to ensure her continued safety,"

I'm sure the people who carjacked her were looking specifically for a democrat who supports BLM and burning down cities, not the fact that she drives an Acura MDX
defund what?

"The Congresswoman was physically unharmed. She thanks the Philadelphia Police Department for their swift response, and appreciates the efforts of both the Sergeant at Arms in D.C. and her local police department for coordinating with Philly PD to ensure her continued safety,"

I'm sure the people who carjacked her were looking specifically for a democrat who supports BLM and burning down cities, not the fact that she drives an Acura MDX Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Once again you miss the point by a mile.

Democrats allowed crime to rise, they supported BLM riots, looting, burning down cities. Democrats pushed to defund the police. Now that crime has risen, we are seeing the fallacy to their policies.

Never said the carjackers were looking specifically for a democrat who supports BLM and burning down cities. I said these idiots thought they’d be insulated from their own policy decisions. It is rich watching them fall victim to crime that their policies brought about
defund what?

I'm sure the people who carjacked her were looking specifically for a democrat who supports BLM and burning down cities, not the fact that she drives an Acura MDX Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
... Surely reckon she's GLAD that the city didn't
Defund The Police there -- --- yet.

#### Salty
... Surely reckon she's GLAD that the city didn't
Defund The Police there -- --- yet.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Indeed. The ironic thing is she is one of those who backed replacing police with mental health professionals