TOTAL PSYCHO BEWARE LADYS !!!!!! (No longer an alert. Parties Reconciled. Staff Edit)

(No longer a valid alert per OP. Parties reconciled. Staff Edit)

THIS GUY IS A MEMBER OF THIS SITE, AND IS IN ST LOUIS,MO

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=128356

DO NOT SEE THIS MAN, HE IS CRAZY AND FULL OF THREATS & IF YOU TURN HIM DOWN FOR AN APPT. HE POSTS CRAZY STUFF, I BELIEVE HE BECAME A MEMBER HERE JUST TO RAG ON ME SO LADYS HANDEL THIS ONE WITH CARE JUST FYI.
XOXO B.MONROE
ME AND BONERDOC10 HAVE RECONSILED, BUT ALWAYS BE SAFE REGARDLESS LADIES.
after all that you made up with him, maybe the guys should put you on a black list for going off the deep end
Obviously, this wasn't an alert in the first place and didn't belong in this forum.
Obviously, this wasn't an alert in the first place and didn't belong in this forum. Originally Posted by LemMotlow
AMEN to that, I felt the more alarming thing was how fast she posted every where about this deal, and just this past week a guy post about a no show, and several girls jump in and defend the no show girl
you may all have your opinions but it was an alert, get over yourselves. the alert wasnt meant for you MEN!!!
it might not have been for the men, but I think we are all going to take it as a alert for us, you have now alerted us not to see someone who goes off the deep end so fast
it might not have been for the men, but I think we are all going to take it as a alert for us, you have now alerted us not to see someone who goes off the deep end so fast Originally Posted by theeb32
GOOD LUCKY ME, I AM SURE I DIDN'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU OR YOUR MAN POSSE EITHER XOXO
Wow. Really. Be careful Theeb, else you will be the subject of the next alert.
Wow. Really. Be careful Theeb, else you will be the subject of the next alert. Originally Posted by LemMotlow
ha ha mabee, look 4 ur name to. dont i know you, lol.
not really sure what that meant
Brooke and her temper, I just read this lol,
Since we have clearly moved on (and frankly my initial posting of some less than savory calling texting on my dear hot-tempered friend's part, which I now know is just her personality), is there anyway t move this post ? Seems like other girls may just read the headline and I'm going to get blackballed for sticking up for myself and for a non-issue (already happened once)...

Just a thought.
Brooke and her temper, I just read this lol,
Since we have clearly moved on (and frankly my initial posting of some less than savory calling texting on my dear hot-tempered friend's part, which I now know is just her personality), is there anyway t move this post ? Seems like other girls may just read the headline and I'm going to get blackballed for sticking up for myself and for a non-issue (already happened once)...

Just a thought. Originally Posted by BonerDoc10

Well, considering the last post in this thread was May 9th, it would appear that we as a community had in fact moved well past it. Until you just bumped it to the top post 2 months after the fact...lol.

Sometimes it's best just to let sleeping dogs lie and old posts fade away, especially since it was clear there was no substance to this in the first place.
Oops I'm sorry I misread your post. You asked if possible to have the thread moved, not moved past, as I originally thought.

Honestly that seems like a reasonable question given the circumstances, let me give this some thought and I'll let you know.

It might be a better idea, should there be a question regarding an older thread/post, to just PM me directly as opposed to bumping it back to the top of the forum.
Moved to coed and closed, as it it really ancient history at this point.