Meet and Greet???

Just wanted to ask if the DFW area ever does a Meet and Greet? I'm still really new to the Hobby and just looking to meet some of the Providers. I'm not opposed to meeting anyone who wants to just hang out sometime either. Movies, Dinner, Drinks? It would be nice to make some new friends. PM me if you are interested. : )
A meet and greet would be really fun!
+1
  • NYr
  • 01-21-2017, 07:32 PM
Fight club rules.

They exist but in our imaginations.
Last Wednesday of February there will be one located in Dallas. Email request to socialevent@dallasmail.com with your eccie handle and an email address so you can be added to the guest list. Details will then be given to you.
Last Wednesday of February there will be one located in Dallas. Email request to socialevent@dallasmail.com with your eccie handle and an email address so you can be added to the guest list. Details will then be given to you. Originally Posted by breannaforfun
Thank you so much! I sure will!
Same interests ��
Super stoked!! A meet&greet???
Oh you can definitely count me in! I've emailed my info already and will be on the look out for details!! Thanks!!
Yes, Ladies, this one is going to be so much fun. Mark your calendars now to make sure you attend. This is not an event you will want to miss.
There is going to be drawings again for great prizes and other people to meet and fellowship with.

Once we grow into a bigger group then we can move it to a private club and put a unique twist on it (grin) but until then it's a wonderful public event that is a lot of fun and a great way to meet some amazing people.

Pass the word along and details will be emailed to you once your request is sent to socialevent@dallasmail.com and your name is added to the guest list.
  • NYr
  • 01-22-2017, 04:49 PM
This is closed. ECCIE does not support or advertise such events.

Communicate amongst yourselves.