***Haters.***

Funny how some people can be haters in the hobby. Hmmm I wonder why. What's up with the hobby world these days?
Funny how some people can be haters in the hobby. Hmmm I wonder why. What's up with the hobby world these days?
Originally Posted by sovanna
Stay strong! You have a great rep and seem pretty popular.

Several months ago, I let a few negative hobbyists and providers get to me out of the dozens of positive repeat clients and hobbiests who adored me. I decided that I'd do my best to focus on me, my business and providing am unmatched service while ignoring the haters. In San Antonio, I have a good thing going for me because I am positive and go out of my way to provide that experience! A truly successful person should never have to tear another person down to build themselves up!!! It's unbecoming and unattractive to say the least.

I can't stand negativity and always aim to "kill with kindness". These days, I don't really give a flying fork what others say about me. I have heard it all and just laugh at the jerks. KARMA!!! Stay strong... You are beautiful.
I don't really care what people think about me unless they have a wrong impression. If they don't even make an effort to get the full story, then fuck 'em. They are only draining your energy at that point... dragging you down as intended. That's when you show them how little power they have over your life by ignoring their antics & moving on.

Send those miserable, lonely haters some love. That's all they need.

Stay focused on your continued success! Drives 'em nuts! lol
Thanks ladies! Oh trust me I'm not feeling bad at all. I just laugh and move right along. It's just crazy how people act though.
Yep. Pay no attention to the a--holes. There are plenty of us who are glad you visit regularly.
They are every where you go regardless of the hobby. Just dust your shoulder's off and keep your head held high
There are always people that elevate themselves by pushing other people down. But there are always people that elevate themselves by elevating others that they associate with. Just have to pick the right ones, and ignore the first category.
I hope this isn't about my thread. If so, I think you misunderstood.
Shake them haters off girl. Haters are always gonna hate so just do you. One thing haters do for you in this biz is give you promo! Make your hater's your motivators.

Look me up when your in Htown.
Like my momma told me and I as a momma tell mine....Those who are mean are that way because something somewhere in their life is so wrong the only way they can feel even the slightest bit human is to tear down those who have what they can only wish to have.......

I for one choose to not carry hate in my heart because when it comes down to it the only one who feels it is you not the one it is directed at......

Stay beautiful ..
What's the quote

"Haters gonna Hate"
someone will ALWAYS hate esp in this BIZ!
SO just get used to it!
TRY to ignore the ignorance it BREEDS and fast!

*Be good or BE good at it!!*
Lots of 'em out there. I think it has something to do with the way someone feels about him/herself when they get away from the computer.

Fuhggeddaboudit!

You stay busy and nobody's going to give a rats ass who's out there hatin' on you. If you want everybody here to be your best friend, then maybe you've picked the wrong crowd to hang out with!

Just sayin...
There are some vendictive hobbiest and providers out there from what i hear... stay true to your self beautiful.
Life isn't about the number of breaths you take, it's the number of moments that take your breath away!

That which does not kill you makes you stronger.

Freedom isn't a state, it's a responsibility!

Physician, heal thyself!