Ever have provider try and initiate BBFS?

I had an experience recently where I thought the provider might have been trying to get me to go bareback. When I arrived we hit it off right away. She said that I was cute and why all the guys couldn't be like me. I don't think that I'm a stud but it's nice having your ego stroked once in a while. :-) She even layed on my lap and was hugging my leg when I was sitting up and getting dressed.

Anyways there was this moment where she wrapped her legs around me ( mish ) and seemed to pull me in. This went on for about 5 minutes so I just continued to DFK until we got up. Then she got the condom.

She's young and a fairly new provider but she has glowing reviews. Don't get me wrong. The session was stellar. She might be my ATF. I'll definitely be seeing her again. Those 5 minutes was just kinda weird. I'm not sure if I should say anything. Maybe I'll just keep quiet unless it happens again? Please don't ask for her name. I'm not going to say. I'm not going to ruin her reputation for something that's probably just my imagination.
me thinks its your immagination, she could have just been turned that you were not a fat and disgusting smelly person..
Same topic. Different thread. If only I had a dollar for every one of these.
Don't ask for her name? I guess you once again won't be writing a review for a stellar session because you've certainly just put it out there.
Why do you guys keep pulling this "I'll tell you what but not who" crap. You have written zero reviews but you will post this "Maybe it happened and maybe it didn't".

Yes everyone is well aware of the fact that there are a number of providers, whether they are attracted to you or simply have an agenda, who will use subtle body language to encourage BBFS. Lots of diapers out there to prove the obvious. Perhaps they get caught up in the GFE fantasy or perhaps they simply want to give you the gift that keeps on giving but it sounds like you have the will power necessary to refrain.

If she is a potential ATF I'm not sure how wise it was to post this as she will surely take it personally whether or not she was actually offering you preferential treatment.
Maybe she was trying to turn you on and get you all hot and bothered. I couldn't imagine anyone offering a BBFS to someone they never met before...
Maybe she was trying to turn you on and get you all hot and bothered. I couldn't imagine anyone offering a BBFS to someone they never met before... Originally Posted by nawtynatalie

You would be surprise what some girls will do for the extra cash...

I wonder how many "hobbie babies" are out there....
@codybeast - I'm not obligated to write reviews and I never will. I haven't been on here long enough to "obviously know" these things. I personally have never seen this topic posted. I've seen threads of guys trying to initiate but never the provider. I knew that there's a risk that she'll see this but at least she'll know.
You would be surprise what some girls will do for the extra cash...

I wonder how many "hobbie babies" are out there.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

I'm pretty new to the hobby
hopefully, BBFS is not a growing trend
Perhaps it would be a kindness to talk this issue out with the lady. It's hard telling her intentions. I personally am often prone to getting close as part of the teasing process. However, I am on top, & in control so that there are no slip ups. (Or shall I say "slip-in's) Lol!
hopefully, BBFS is not a growing trend Originally Posted by AvianaDelighgt
Always assume it is and stay safe. I think it's much more prevalent than most will ever admit publicly.
hopefully, BBFS is not a growing trend Originally Posted by AvianaDelighgt
I wouldnt say a growing trend...its pretty full grown..
  • FSCOB
  • 06-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Maybe she was trying to turn you on and get you all hot and bothered... Originally Posted by nawtynatalie
I think this is pretty common. Makes it seems like you're going to...then, just before you get there...COVER TIME
I've had a provider pull condom off because it was taking too long,I wanted to but didn't because possibilty of death makes it not worth it,and very final!!! Ended with hj.
I really hope this is all it was. She's a sweet girl. Would hate to think that she would really go bareback with complete strangers.

I think this is pretty common. Makes it seems like you're going to...then, just before you get there...COVER TIME Originally Posted by jimbo1605
Are you kidding me!!!! FUCK HER BAREBACK!! OMG!! What is wrong with you fools!! Ugh! Live life like it is your last day on this earth!!

Bluester
  • FSCOB
  • 06-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Are you kidding me!!!! FUCK HER BAREBACK!! OMG!! What is wrong with you fools!! Ugh! Live life like it is your last day on this earth!!

Bluester Originally Posted by bluester
If I knew it was my last day, yeah. But the years of decay make it so much less fun.