URL / Website: www.blossom-k.com
City: Iving
State: Texas
Address: NWHW
Activities: CFS, GFE, light rimming, shower, DFK, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: skinny and curvy, pretty face, shoulder tattoo, asian-level ass, but nice
Recommendation: Yes
Well that answers my thread, I need to see her before she burns out later. Good review.
Well that answers my thread, I need to see her before she burns out later. Good review. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

I'm utterly shocked that you would ever compliment Aoi's reviews
This Jap has nothing on the NYC ones bro
I'm utterly shocked that you would ever compliment Aoi's reviews Originally Posted by 123ksalter
I was just happy that someone did a review and satisfied my need for Intel on this girl.
I was just happy that someone did a review and satisfied my need for Intel on this girl. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I'm with 123, I'm shocked as well lol
My friends: Aoi’s reviews had been quite accurate on Activities and also Look of the Girls. I appreciate that from Air.

Contrast it to that guy Ghostrider in the past, where is that Jon Snow’s Direwolf by the way ? Auuuuuuuuuuuuuwwww!!! Did he cash in on his promoter money and retired?
  • Aoi
  • 04-09-2023, 09:26 AM
This Jap has nothing on the NYC ones bro Originally Posted by 123ksalter
Yeah, I mean, it's NYC, dude. The coasts are gonna have better talent. Hopefully they come here.
My friends: Aoi’s reviews had been quite accurate on Activities and also Look of the Girls. I appreciate that from Air.

Contrast it to that guy Ghostrider in the past, where is that Jon Snow’s Direwolf by the way ? Auuuuuuuuuuuuuwwww!!! Did he cash in on his promoter money and retired? Originally Posted by veloztec
He's around and isn't hard to spot. Look at a couple of my posts from the last week and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Dallas needs more Japanese!!
He's around and isn't hard to spot. Look at a couple of my posts from the last week and you'll see what I'm talking about. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Ha! Is Ghost’s new handle = VULVA? He had been banned
Ha! Is Ghost’s new handle = VULVA? He had been banned Originally Posted by veloztec
You're way off. VULVA was a handle of a long time antagonist with many banned handles and is on here with several still.

Here's a clue on ghost.... Think armed forces.
You're way off. VULVA was a handle of a long time antagonist with many banned handles and is on here with several still.

Here's a clue on ghost.... Think armed forces. Originally Posted by ntxguy

Wait wut? Texas Walker Ranger is Ghostrider?
I ALWAYS like Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris has killed Covid!

I am going to shoot up that Ghost son of a biatches!

Disclaimer:
Although I do carry - No violence intended here, just water gun spurt with urine for Ghost aka Walker Fake Ranger , Mods don’t ban me ;-)
Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad.
Wait wut? Texas Walker Ranger is Ghostrider?
I ALWAYS like Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris has killed Covid!

I am going to shoot up that Ghost son of a biatches!

Disclaimer:
Although I do carry - No violence intended here, just water gun spurt with urine for Ghost aka Walker Fake Ranger , Mods don’t ban me ;-) Originally Posted by veloztec
Getting a little closer. Think US Armed Forces.