Encounter: Chanel at the Green Light was a GO.

Date: 4-9-23
Name: Chanel
Phone: After screening
Email Address: Greenlights resending@gmail.com
URL / Website: www green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: I35 and 635
Activities: BBFS, CG,RCG, DATY, 69, K9
Hair Length and Color: Sandy blonde and dyed and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 foot and a bit. 115 lbs with super sized breasts and a shaved kitty.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow her pics look great, if there’s even a 90% resemblance, she could be fun.
I need to find a good replacement for blue
Same comment as Heartside. Said goodbye to Blue yesterday, ready to see Chanel today. She is my next adventure, looking forward to it. Thanks for this review. Very helpful--this is the Chanel who was here before, good reviews.
RickyG reviewed her before and said he would repeat, that’s good enough for me.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=chanel
Chanel looks like Maple. Is that her?
Same comment as Heartside. Said goodbye to Blue yesterday, ready to see Chanel today. She is my next adventure, looking forward to it. Thanks for this review. Very helpful--this is the Chanel who was here before, good reviews. Originally Posted by White Tiger

Totally agree
Blue is hanging around a little longer, how does she compare to Chanel service wise?
Blue is hanging around a little longer, how does she compare to Chanel service wise? Originally Posted by Kittchat12
Let me promote little.
Why don’t you go try and let us know. No two girls are same anyway. New girl new experience.
You may find them better than Lovely Angel girls.
Maple doesn’t speak a lick of English, so unless she is talking dirty in Korean, probably not.
Chanel already gone. More later on this, had a 3:00 with her and now it’s pot luck.
Shit was hoping to see her during my visit.
So they come and go alot? Sorry Newby here.