What's on the menu?

With the loss of the "activities I enjoy" section of P411, how does one go about determining what's on the menu with providers? There are certain activities that I really enjoy and expect from a provider but don't always show up readily in reviews. I don't see menu items readily provided here in profiles, so I'm wondering..... how will we know? Especially if the menu changes.

Are we reduced to emails with the providers asking if they do certain things? That doesn't seem too smart.....

Ideas, suggestions? What am I missing?

Vic
The ladies website .. While a fully detailed menu might not be posted. Most will have links to reviews on several sites.
I wonder how they found out before P411
For some providers, you can look at the website and tell. For others, not so much. Maybe this will mean more providers giving us more clues on their sites. But there was a lot more information available on P411 then you generally find in reviews or on the providers site.

It's all there someplace, but P411 made searching a lot easier.

Vic
Before P411 you relied there were reviews and providers websites, as mentioned by CI. But providers value discretion as well, and I understand that. I guess what I'm trying to avoid is an email or discussion that asks about services provided, because we all want to avoid that.

I recently made some assumptions about what would be on a certain providers menu and was disappointed to find out that I had assumed incorrectly.

Maybe I'm over thinking this, or maybe I'll just forget about contacting any providers where it's not abundantly clear what I can expect.

Vic
Reviews sometimes have this.
Going into a session for an activity vs an experience is a good way to get disappointed.
+1

Reviews sometimes have this.
Going into a session for an activity vs an experience is a good way to get disappointed. Originally Posted by nerdyAyna
I take pleasure in being attentive to the desires of each client and I do all that I can to ensure that each experience is mutually enjoyable. That said, providers are people, not robots. I really appreciate when clients aren't anticipating a contrived, formulaic encounter.
I've found that the reviews on Eccie are generally more informative than say TOB's, especially if you have premium access, which I unfortunately let mine expire. One of my rare to partake times. January always creeps me out because of the stock show and being afraid of stings.