The democratic election strategy for any GOP candidate.

1. Call them stupid....even if they have more education than your current and past democratic presidents.
2. Call the inexperienced....even if they...well, you already know this one.
3. Call them racist....even if they are not white.
4. Call them an Uncle Tom....but only if they are black.
5. Say they hate women....even if they don't go to orgy island with Bill Clinton.
6. Call them radical...even if they believe in a balanced budget, strong national defense, and defending our allies.
7. Say that they are not eligible to be president....this started AFTER 2008.
8. Call them a warmonger.
9. Call them unpatriotic.
10. Call them a homophobe.

So, in the future the lefties can save time by just putting down the appropriate number instead of trying to spell everything correctly as per your daily talking points.
  • DSK
  • 03-29-2015, 06:22 AM
1. Call them stupid....even if they have more education than your current and past democratic presidents.
5. Say they hate women....even if they don't go to orgy island with Bill Clinton.
6. Call them radical...even if they believe in a balanced budget, strong national defense, and defending our allies.

So, in the future the lefties can save time by just putting down the appropriate number instead of trying to spell everything correctly as per your daily talking points. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
11. Accuse them of wanting to restrict voting rights.
Did I forget to write that the democrats could just lie about them?
  • shanm
  • 03-29-2015, 11:26 AM
Sounds like you're a little butt hurt JD.

You're saying this as if republicans don't take up petty issues with democratic candidates. Obama's birth certificate is still discussed today, even after it's already been released!

If you try to deny this then you are an even bigger idiot than first witnessed.
Sounds like you're a little butt hurt JD. Originally Posted by shanm

So..Shanm.. you won't have ANY problem with attack ads against whichever Dem candidate is selected even if the points aren't true? Or can we just call you "a little butt hurt' when it happens to them?
  • shanm
  • 03-29-2015, 11:47 AM
So..Shanm.. you won't have ANY problem with attack ads against whichever Dem candidate is selected even if the points aren't true? Or can we just call you "a little butt hurt' when it happens to them? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
No, I won't be "butt-hurt". I definitely don't care enough.

What I meant was, don't be a hypocritical jackass. This happens in every election, every single time. Look how quickly you all are jumping to defend Cruz's nationality. I don't remember you doing the same for Obama. If Hypocrisy had any weight, you would be dead ten feet under.
Sounds like you're a little butt hurt JD.

You're saying this as if republicans don't take up petty issues with democratic candidates. Obama's birth certificate is still discussed today, even after it's already been released!

If you try to deny this then you are an even bigger idiot than first witnessed. Originally Posted by shanm

Are you talking about the Hillary created birther movement?

So, in the future the lefties can save time by just putting down the appropriate number instead of trying to spell everything correctly as per your daily talking points. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did you see Jeb Bush on the cover of Time magazine a couple of weeks ago. He got C's and D's at two different boarding schools and then got a bachelor's degree in Latin American Studies at the University of Texas. He is just as dumb as his brother George W.

I guess you missed the republican debates in 2012 when Rick Perry said if "he were elected president he would get rid of the department of energy, department of education and, and, and oops". He dropped out of the race three weeks later. Fact Jack.

The decisions that Carly Fiorina made as CEO of Hewlitt Packard were so bad, the board of directors FIRED her.

Why do you want us to vote for one these knuckleheads?
Did you see Jeb Bush on the cover of Time magazine a couple of weeks ago. He got C's and D's at two different boarding schools and then got a bachelor's degree in Latin American Studies at the University of Texas. He is just as dumb as his brother George W.

I guess you missed the republican debates in 2012 when Rick Perry said if "he were elected president he would get rid of the department of energy, department of education and, and, and oops". He dropped out of the race three weeks later. Fact Jack.

The decisions that Carly Fiorina made as CEO of Hewlitt Packard were so bad, the board of directors FIRED her.

Why do you want us to vote for one these knuckleheads? Originally Posted by flghtr65
I guess you missed the part where I said that Jeb Bush didn't get much support on this site, nor does Perry. However, you are all in thrall to the Cunt from Chappaqua.
LIE, LIE, then LIE some more.
LIE, LIE, then LIE some more. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Didn't MLK say something about that, Whir-LIEE-turd?

Why do you want us to vote for one these knuckleheads? Originally Posted by flghtr65
I don't want you to vote for any of them. I just want you to see that Hillary is fundamentally the same. Why would you vote for her? You know she lies. You know she's corrupt. I don't get it. Isn't there a liberal who is at least slightly more honest?
  • Old-T
  • 03-30-2015, 09:46 AM
I don't want you to vote for any of them. I just want you to see that Hillary is fundamentally the same. Why would you vote for her? You know she lies. You know she's corrupt. I don't get it. Isn't there a liberal who is at least slightly more honest? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Unfortunately the Wacko fringes are running both party nomination processes. The thought of a Clinton/Cruz campaign is truly a revolting one.
I think Cruz is an elitist in conservative clothing.
I think he's a woman in men's clothing.