Happy Earth Day! Did you go out and have sex with a tree today?

Happy birthday Vladimir Lenin....I mean happy Earth Day.

In 1970 Paul Erlich predicted that by 1990 most of the earth would be under a famine watch and billions would be dead or dying.
In 1971 Paul Erlich predicted that a coming Ice Age would cause the polar ice caps to shift (because of all the ice).
In 1971 it was predicted that the earth would have run out of copper, tin, iron, and coal by 2000.
In 1973 it was predicted that all of Africa, South American, and Central America would be mostly desert by 2010.
Enough of the old, ice age days.

In 1995 Al Gore predicted ocean levels would rise by 12 feet by 2010.
In 1998 Al Gore predicted ocean levels would rise by only 8 feet by 2010.
In 1997 Ted Danson (yes, that Ted Danson) predicted that most of us would be dead by 2010 from environmental disaster.
In 1998 the environmental faithful said that 1998 was the hottest year on record.
In 2014 the environmental faithful said that 2014 was the hottest year on record.
In 2014, new information shows that it was much hotter in 1935 than at any time in the last 30 years.
In 2015, it is predicted that oceans levels will fall causing a water shortage.
In 2015, it is predicted that oceans levels will rise causing small islands and coastal areas to be flooded.

Almost seems like we should be celebrating P.T. Barnum's birthday today.
Our generation was the ones who created earth day, it was because we were doing so much d...s that we wanted one day a year to remember what planet we were on......Lewis Black.
Another ignorant DENIAL by JDIdiot.

Nihilist fuck!

BTW -- why are you writing about a forbidden topic, JDIdiot?
It's eva that's writing about a forbidden topic. Did you "over celebrate" two days ago?

It must be hard on you because Dipshit never takes a day off.
  • shanm
  • 04-22-2015, 06:02 PM
No but I was humping a wilted shrub earlier. I think I found your plane.
No but I was humping a wilted shrub earlier. I think I found your plane. Originally Posted by shanm
Actually, a wilted Shrub jumped is for 8 years!

Nothing says "Earth Day" like killing and then composting your significant other in the backyard... fuckers
Happy birthday Vladimir Lenin....I mean happy Earth Day.

In 1970 Paul Erlich predicted that by 1990 most of the earth would be under a famine watch and billions would be dead or dying.
In 1971 Paul Erlich predicted that a coming Ice Age would cause the polar ice caps to shift (because of all the ice).
In 1971 it was predicted that the earth would have run out of copper, tin, iron, and coal by 2000.
In 1973 it was predicted that all of Africa, South American, and Central America would be mostly desert by 2010.
Enough of the old, ice age days.

In 1995 Al Gore predicted ocean levels would rise by 12 feet by 2010.
In 1998 Al Gore predicted ocean levels would rise by only 8 feet by 2010.
In 1997 Ted Danson (yes, that Ted Danson) predicted that most of us would be dead by 2010 from environmental disaster.
In 1998 the environmental faithful said that 1998 was the hottest year on record.
In 2014 the environmental faithful said that 2014 was the hottest year on record.
In 2014, new information shows that it was much hotter in 1935 than at any time in the last 30 years.
In 2015, it is predicted that oceans levels will fall causing a water shortage.
In 2015, it is predicted that oceans levels will rise causing small islands and coastal areas to be flooded.

Almost seems like we should be celebrating P.T. Barnum's birthday today. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

In 2008. the Admiral predicted we'd have a Republican POTUS.

In 2012, the Admiral predicted we'd have a Republican POTUS.

If you ever posted up anything interesting enough to read twice, I'd go find the other scores of things you've been utterly incorrect about...but....you don't...
  • shanm
  • 04-23-2015, 09:59 AM
Already over?

Who would've have guessed that this thread wouldn't be interesting for more than a day....
Actually, a wilted Shrub humped us for 8 years!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFM!
Nothing says "Earth Day" like killing and then composting your significant other in the backyard... fuckers Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What the FUCK are you talking about for a change?

Drooling idiot...

No but I was humping a wilted shrub earlier. I think I found your plane. Originally Posted by shanm

Were you porking it with a sheepskin condom?
Were you porking it with a sheepskin condom? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Porking? Who the fuck uses that anymore?
Porking? Who the fuck uses that anymore? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Shut the Fuck up, BITCH LIPS...
What the FUCK are you talking about for a change? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The moment Shit Eater realized...