Are you a God Fearing Christian?

If so, how do you rationalize your behavior with your faith?
Oh shit. I'm getting the popcorn.

I don't believe in god, just for the record. So as long as what I do is within the law, I'm good.
Hoping this will be fun and insightful.
  • 5T3V3
  • 04-27-2015, 01:00 AM
Hoping this will be fun and insightful. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No you're not ... your hoping this gives you a chance to proselytize ...

Oh shit. I'm getting the popcorn.

I don't believe in god, just for the record. So as long as what I do is within the law, I'm good. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You want to worship the law? Just don't run from no police. Cause if you do and you're thinking "Oh God Help Me" it isn't going to happen, lol.

Jim
"I can swear there ain't no Heaven, but I pray there ain't no Hell"..........Blood, Sweat,& Tears, circa 1969
SNICK

More inane bullshit from ECCIE's own "FOULUP ORGANIZATION"
You want to worship the law? Just don't run from no police. Cause if you do and you're thinking "Oh God Help Me" it isn't going to happen, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Why do I need to worship anything?
Yep.......great lyrics.........

"I can swear there ain't no Heaven, but I pray there ain't no Hell"..........Blood, Sweat,& Tears, circa 1969 Originally Posted by Jackie S
If so, how do you rationalize your behavior with your faith? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You insensitive SOB everyone knows now that you have an agenda with me and my faith - I just got finished talking to one of my church friends and he agreed that you are a selfish bastard. Who in the hell gives you the right to determine who is God fearing and who isn't ? Are you some sort of Pope - get lost COG apparently Eccie isn't big enough for the two of us one of us has to go!
Charlton Hesten is rolling over in his grave.
You insensitive SOB everyone knows now that you have an agenda with me and my faith - I just got finished talking to one of my church friends and he agreed that you are a selfish bastard. Who in the hell gives you the right to determine who is God fearing and who isn't ? Are you some sort of Pope - get lost COG apparently Eccie isn't big enough for the two of us one of us has to go! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Did you tell this friend about the 70 plus whoooores you've banged? So you two put your pinheads together and concluded that cog was selfish. Not you, right? Not the guy who had committed adultery 70 plus times, right? Get the fuck out of here. You obviously don't fear something if you keep banging these broads.
I am not going to participate in this poll but I wonder what some of you read into things religious. I saw nothing that said anyone was trying force anyone else into something (a couple of you complained about that) and I saw nothing that was trying to trick anyone. It is a simple question on one level and complicated on another.

The simple one, what is your belief in God? I am a Diest. I believe that a god exists and that everything was created with all possibilities for us to embrace. God is out of it after creation. No miracles, no interventions. It is up to us if we want degrade ourselves or lift ourselves up. Thomas Jefferson used the analogy of the watch maker. The watch maker very carefully crafts a watch to keep time. Every gear, every latch, every sprocket is in place for a reason. The watch maker tightens up the spring and starts the fly wheel. The cover is then closed.

I guess the next question is, do you accept the new testament, Jesus Christ, and the resurrection. That is a toughie. I have been to Jerusalem and I have seen both places that they claim to the burial sight of the carpenter from Nazareth. I prefer the Baptist version. It was more in line with what was written in the bible thousands of years ago. So it is more like a historical journey than a religious pilgrimage to me. Still working on the details though I do notice that people who are true believers seem to be happier than those who are not. By true believer, I don't mean the radicals who attempt to twist and turn the bible to their political agenda.

As for the hobby, I'm not married so no adultery but I'm not so up on the bible to know if sex between a man and woman is FORBIDDEN (not just frowned upon) outside of marriage for whatever reason. Maybe some biblical scholar like Baby Killer can enlighten us.
Did you tell this friend about the 70 plus whoooores you've banged? So you two put your pinheads together and concluded that cog was selfish. Not you, right? Not the guy who had committed adultery 70 plus times, right? Get the fuck out of here. You obviously don't fear something if you keep banging these broads. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are you now COGs butt buddy pal? My friend doesn't need to nor cares who I have banged!!! How many ladies have you banged? We all know you are hiding something are else you would have kept your old alias of Underconstruction.