Is Bill Clinton Sick??

I was watching the news last night, they were asking Bill Clinton about the donations flap, and I was struck by how emaciated he looked.

He and I are the same age, and he looks like a 78 year old than a 68 year old.

Except for the hair, he looks like he just got through with a 6 month battery of chemo therapy.

I wonder what's up?
If you were married to Hillary then it might be you looking that bad....
Gotta agree with LittleEva on this one.
Is Bill Clinton Sick??

Yes. Particularly if one is a sexual predator.
I was watching the news last night, they were asking Bill Clinton about the donations flap, and I was struck by how emaciated he looked.

Except for the hair, he looks like he just got through with a 6 month battery of chemo therapy.

I wonder what's up? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Have you not read how being president ages you? He's also had a heart bypass and the problems that come with it. I used to think you were one of the level-headed ones on here, but your recent invective leaves me thinking you're just like all the rest. Are you wishing a man dead? I know you hate his wife. Does this hatred extend to him by association?
Is Bill Clinton Sick??

Yes. Particularly if one is a sexual predator. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If that is such an iron-clad story, where is the proof. Other than on the National Enquirer papers?
That NBC interview will haunt the Hillary campaign...

Yes, Bill Clinton looks sick; but in the way a sexual predator looks sick.

I wonder what's up? Originally Posted by Jackie S
If that is such an iron-clad story, where is the proof. Other than on the National Enquirer papers? Originally Posted by WombRaider

Lewinski, Flowers, Jones, etc.
In the recent interviews I've seen he looks tired, underweight, not as sharp mentally nor as charming as he normally is.

And the campaign is only a week or two old.
Lewinski, Flowers, Jones, etc. Originally Posted by pyramider
Pretty sure Monica was all for it. So were the others, until they changed their minds and hollered something different.
Are you wishing a man dead? I know you hate his wife. Does this hatred extend to him by association? Originally Posted by WombRaider
ROFL.. says the guy who WHINES that I put words in HIS mouth.

TOO FUCKING FUNNY!! Thanks for the laugh.
ROFL.. says the guy who WHINES that I put words in HIS mouth.

TOO FUCKING FUNNY!! Thanks for the laugh. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I asked a question, I didn't definitively say that's what he wanted. I wouldn't expect a brain such as yours to understand the difference.

Choke on a dick, cunt fart.
I asked a question, I didn't definitively say that's what he wanted. I wouldn't expect a brain such as yours to understand the difference.

Choke on a dick, cunt fart. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And when I "ASK A QUESTION".. asking 'is that what you want'... you WHINE that I put words in your mouth, when really, you just want me to watch you shove a cock in there.

Sorry.. Choking on a dick is YOUR fantasy way to depart this veil.
Pretty sure Monica was all for it. So were the others, until they changed their minds and hollered something different. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Is that why Bill and Hillary started with the name calling and attacks and saying Monica was a slut trying to get the spot light....

Until they discovered she had the stained dress? Whoops.. shot that line of attack down huh?
Is that why Bill and Hillary started with the name calling and attacks and saying Monica was a slut trying to get the spot light....

Until they discovered she had the stained dress? Whoops.. shot that line of attack down huh? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
This doesn't even make any sense. Do you even understand what you're typing? Are you having a seizure, right now?

She WAS a slut. Who goes after the president of the united states? Especially looking like she looked at the time. Say this for Bill, he's got a type. He'd probably love the heifer in your avatar.

How does having a stained dress negate her being a slut?