Not exactly political but philsophically about right and wrong

Liberals can never admit that there is wrong but they can demonize. Anyway, the NFL has come out and said that Tom Brady "generally" knew about the deflated footballs. Meaning he didn't order it directly but understood it was going on and never said anything about it and that it has been going on for some time. You know the support staff wants to give the QB whatever he wants.

So what should the punishment be for either the Partriots, Brady, Belichick, any, or all of them? Should they take away won games that were real close maybe changing the outcome of the season. Should they take away questionable passes in the game which may change the outcome of the game which may change the outcome of the season. Should they just stop with a fine or suspension? How about a nice, big, fat asterisk in the record book. This is the second time the Patriots have been caught cheating.
How about chalking it up as water under the bridge and be more diligent in the future.

If controlling the inflation of the football is so important, have an independent party handle all of the footballs that will be used in the games. The teams do not see or handle the footballs until the Official hands one to the kicker for the openning kickoff.

By the way. Notice I used the term "footballs" instead of "balls". If that would have been done from minute one in this whole episode, we would have been spared all of the juvenile, ( and moronic), snickering from news anchors to women on the View every time "Brady's Balls" was said.
How come Brady had better stats in the second half than the first? The balls were not deflated in the second half..Just asking.
  • Old-T
  • 05-07-2015, 11:27 AM
I'm a Jets fan so the Pats are the enemy. But hats off to them--if you ain't cheating you ain't trying, and they do it better than anyone else. Amazing how there is no uproar about JJ's blatant tampering with Peterson while Peterson is sit under contract with the Vikings.

So long as Belichek is there the Pats will always start the season with a game advantage because they are just better at creatively doing what every other team would do if they thought of it first.
  • shanm
  • 05-07-2015, 11:31 AM
Liberals can never admit that there is wrong but they can demonize
Now you just had to start off with that bullshit didn't you. Fuckin twat.
Liberals, are like the boogie man under the bed to JD they scare the shit out of him.
How about chalking it up as water under the bridge and be more diligent in the future.

If controlling the inflation of the football is so important, have an independent party handle all of the footballs that will be used in the games. The teams do not see or handle the footballs until the Official hands one to the kicker for the openning kickoff. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Probably because the NFL is a multibillion dollar business that is often managed like a mom and pop general store.
When you beat the Colts by 30 in the AFC title game it really has nothing to do with a deflated football.
It's a stupid rule.
When you beat the Colts by 30 in the AFC title game it really has nothing to do with a deflated football. Originally Posted by JCM800
This.
Liberals can never admit that there is wrong but they can demonize. Anyway, the NFL has come out and said that Tom Brady "generally" knew about the deflated footballs. Meaning he didn't order it directly but understood it was going on and never said anything about it and that it has been going on for some time. You know the support staff wants to give the QB whatever he wants.

So what should the punishment be for either the Partriots, Brady, Belichick, any, or all of them? Should they take away won games that were real close maybe changing the outcome of the season. Should they take away questionable passes in the game which may change the outcome of the game which may change the outcome of the season. Should they just stop with a fine or suspension? How about a nice, big, fat asterisk in the record book. This is the second time the Patriots have been caught cheating. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What does that have to do with the rest of your 'statement'. All of your ways in which to deal with it are completely asinine, by the way.

Should they take away 'won' games. You mean wins. Or games they won. What the fuck is a 'won game'. You are an abject simpleton. I've NEVER seen that phrase before. Ever. In fact, I'm going to guess you know as much about football as you know about grammar and syntax, and you just saw this as an opportunity to begin your post the way you did.

You're like paper. I see right through to the dumbass in you.
Are you suggesting that some evil plot is afoot, or just that some assholes tried to skirt a rule in FOOTBALL.

Quite political. Quite appropriate for an attack on others, JDIdiot.

Frankly, I'm surprised you didn't entitle this thread: "Football in Obama's America..." or some such ridiculous irrelevant shit.

Wow.
What does that have to do with the rest of your 'statement'. All of your ways in which to deal with it are completely asinine, by the way.

Should they take away 'won' games. You mean wins. Or games they won. What the fuck is a 'won game'. You are an abject simpleton. I've NEVER seen that phrase before. Ever. In fact, I'm going to guess you know as much about football as you know about grammar and syntax, and you just saw this as an opportunity to begin your post the way you did.

You're like paper. I see right through to the dumbass in you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
When you pull something out of a sentence and use it out of context that is just like lying. Hillary would be proud of you. A won game is the opposite of a lost game. Actually, I don't give a rats ass about football but I do care the rules which you obviously don't.
When you pull something out of a sentence and use it out of context that is just like lying. Hillary would be proud of you. A won game is the opposite of a lost game. Actually, I don't give a rats ass about football but I do care the rules which you obviously don't. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I highlighted the entire sentence, dumbass. Here, let's look at it again.

Should they take away won games that were real close maybe changing the outcome of the season.

Won games? Who talks like that? If you asked 100 people to construct a sentence, I doubt one would word it the way you did.

Should they take away wins, is a much better way of saying it. You can bitch and moan and call me a grammar nazi, but it's more than that. Your inability to write is detrimental to your ability to communicate effectively. What you say and how you say it, matters. You continue to sound like an idiot. Even if the content was good, which it isn't, you would lose people simply because of your syntax.
  • shanm
  • 05-08-2015, 12:55 AM
"Football in Obama's America..." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's the difference? Apart from the cowskin footballs obviously......