Itemized list of attributes and providers

Looks like people can't comprehend malebox's question about ladies recommending ONE provider so I thought I'd start a new thread to keep it the old one on topic.

Here is bubleboys response:

Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
My local recommendations are based on ladies who have great reputations, good history on the boards and provide good service. Many of these ladies I've personally met and some I haven't had the chance to yet. Im sure I missed a few of my favorite ladies but its 3 am

Massage: Kayla Star 69, Mia Christine & Aphrodite--Yes for KS69 and Ms A and add Dara and Austin Ellen who have most formidable massage skills

BBW: Victoria Lyn, Miss Scarlett & MsKristine

Greek: Temptation Tammie & ANALette Lewinsky --Yes on Tammi for sure

Squirtters: Temptation Tammie & Jules Milano

Asian: Sexy Nancy, Asian Layla & Asian Ann--Yes on all three, plus Sexy Nancy always has friends.

Fetishes: Sue_Nami

AA: Ebony Jasmine Love, Toya Titties & Janele --Yes on Janele, EJL and add GenesisNicole

Latina: Veronica88, Pussy Galore & La Vida --Yes on PG and add #Amorina#

Athletic w/ MM Boobies: Dara- Malaika, Leilana Vega & Kendal Clarkson--Yes on Dara and add Niki Duran

Sexy Pierced & Tattooed: Marley Monroe, Mandy May & SugarLove055 --Yes on Mandi May and SL055

Best Booty: Seductive Selina, Gigilicious & Daddys Girl ATX --Yes on Selina and Gigi, and add Italia (who visits recently from SATX)

Sexiest Milf: Victoria Columbari, Fire Phoenix & AtxAngela--Add Gigi and Hunter Grace as HG is a MILF with the mostest

Spinner: Velvet Kisses, Lyric Nickky & Simply Alisha--Yes on Simply Alisha and add Italia (recently demonstrated)

PSE: Jade Rose --Add Janine

Pregnant: Brittanystar

Volumptious: Miss Valentina, Shannon Shane--Definite Yes on Miss V. and she is so much more

Sexy Red Heads: Gingerlyn Harte, Austin Ellen & GingerATX--Yes on AE and add Miss V.

Hot Girl Next Door: Kaylee Blue, Jessicarevellie & BrookeBeautyBaby --Yes on all three, plus Dara, Siggy Monroe and Pussy Galore

BBBJ Queens: Charliee, Sweet Baby Beth & Sk8terPrincezzYes on SBB for sure, and add, Scarlett de Rosi, AsianLayla, Pussy Galore, and AddisonGFE

I am sure that I may have overlooked some great ladies (my apologies), but these would be my first suggestions to any of my hobby friends if they ask me for a recommendation.

-- BubleBoy - "I am sure that I may have overlooked some great ladies (my apologies), but these would be my first suggestions to any of my hobby friends if they ask me for a recommendation."

Originally Posted by BugleBoy
WOW! Thanks for the fetish mention....thanks for the mention at all!!, if i may be so presumptuous, I would add my other unique attributes not mentioned that some search for of natural bush, unshaven. confident older woman at age 55, super soaker squirter who can teach you how to make women squirt and I adore couples, teaching her how to squirt and come 20-30 times with your help. Also expert at breaking newbies into prostate play and gentle affectionate topping. I appreciate this list and being included on it. thank you!!
I would recommend Slave Guinevere for certain people.

Here is bubleboys response:

Originally Posted by Skip_8
Excuse me, that's "BugleBoy's response," not bubleboys.
Excuse me, that's "BugleBoy's response," not bubleboys. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
OOOoooops! I think I had bubble butt on the brain!.....female bubble butt.
Or Michael Buble.
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_2016-03-25-20-44-09.png (522.5 KB, 1606 views)
Aww I made the list. Thanks guys....my butt is starting to look amazing with all the working out i have been doing lately. Transformation Daddy's Girl
I was Janine was still around, got to meet her at a Meet n Greet and not long after retired
Thank you for the mention.
Thank for putting me on the list for sexy redhead !!! xoxo
Thank you too for the mention for VOLUPTUOUS. A tall section also would of been cool too. 5'9 and taller women.
:-)
... my butt is starting to look amazing with all the working out i have been doing lately ... Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Show us! Make it a threAD. Pictures!
If I had a vote I would give it to FirePhoenix as a BBBJ Queen. That girl has not an ounce of quit in her.
Thank you for the LOVE!

p.s. I'm part Asian and a squirter
^^^ Can vouch for what she said. Not sure about thread conversation. I am happy to be under Sugar.

Sam