How long before Fauci is gone?

I say 60 days. He’s dangling in the wind. He’s toast.
I say he's bullet proof. As long as the grievances are about him it helps to keep the right wing media looking stupid. The best way to get rid of Fauci is to stop talking about him.
[QUOTE=txdot-guy;1062474891]I say he's bullet proof. As long as the grievances are about him it helps to keep the right wing media looking stupid. The best way to get rid of Fauci is to stop talking about him.[/

He might have to dodge some bullets.
I say he's bullet proof. As long as the grievances are about him it helps to keep the right wing media looking stupid. The best way to get rid of Fauci is to stop talking about him. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Fauci makes Fauci look stupid. and this from a guy who supposedly graduated first in his Med school class at Cornell.

from the beginning, Fauci has backed the "China Version" of the scamdemic to coverup his and Obama's complicity in funding these idiotic "gain-of-function" research in which Fauci himself overrode a moratorium on this research.

Fauci needs to go away .. to GITMO
I doubt anything will happen to him. I think he's a completely corrupt dip dong, but most people in power are, and nothing ever happens to them.
We need a major investigation into this. fauci obama and china. So far theyve kept a lid on the story. How long will that continue?
fauci belongs in jail!
I say he's bullet proof. As long as the grievances are about him it helps to keep the right wing media looking stupid. The best way to get rid of Fauci is to stop talking about him. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Stop listening to him would be even better.
Trump went way before Fauci.................
Trump went way before Fauci................. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Its all connected! china ,fauci, biden family crime syndicate, chinese wuhan virus, election.... All connected!
Trump went way before Fauci................. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Its all connected! china ,fauci, biden family crime syndicate, chinese wuhan virus, election.... All connected! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Wow, It's all connected, [SARCASM], sounds like someone believes in conspiracies.
LOCK HIM UP!
The task ahead is to have this 90 day investigation clear China in any culpability in the deaths of millions so none of Biden’s investments are at risk.

Fauci is the perfect man for the job.

Then he will be gone.
Why does a 78 year old guy give a shit about investments? Is he actually the devil, or what would the reason be?
He docker he need to take care of his health.