Flynn calls for Armed military coup against US at Q conference in Dallas!!!!!!!

Trump fired this lunatic. Then he brought him back apparently to manage the loony tunes who survived the dead.y Jan 6 insurrection.

Just keep throwing red meat to the hungry pack, Trumpler. Eventually, you’ll get what you want.

Do you agree? Those of you who attended — is this story accurate?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ex...-s-11622426143

Ex-Trump adviser Michael Flynn says Myanmar-like coup ‘should happen’ in U.S.

Mike MurphyPublished: May 30, 2021 at 9:55 p.m. ET

Former national security adviser spoke at QAnon conference in Dallas

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn said over the weekend that a Myanmar-like coup — in which the military overthrew a democratically elected government — “should happen” in the U.S.

Appearing in Dallas at a QAnon conference, Flynn was asked during a Q&A session that was shared in a Twitter video: “I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?”

After cheers from the crowd died down, Flynn responded: “No reason. I mean, it should happen here.”

Myanmar’s military seized power Feb. 1 and imprisoned the country’s democratically elected leaders, on the basis of unproven allegations of voter fraud. At least 800 civilians have died, and thousands have been arrested, in protests that have wracked the Southeast Asian nation in the months that followed.

Supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory have praised the Myanmar coup and called for the U.S. military to do the same, citing unsubstantiated claims of election fraud.

Flynn, a former Army general, was fired by President Donald Trump in 2017 after less than a month as his national security adviser, after it was revealed that he had lied to Vice President Mike Pence. After pleading guilty to making false statements to the FBI during the Mueller investigation, Flynn moved to withdraw his plea and the Justice Department dropped charges against him. A federal judge ruled the matter be placed on hold, but Trump pardoned Flynn last November before a ruling on whether the Justice Department could drop the criminal case against him.
Will that get rid of the national debt??
If not, pointless.
I do note that the military is sworn to uphold the constitution, so again pointless.
But if Flynn sets himself up for a new sedition charge, the prior pardon doesn't count, so...
if he did, I'd wager it wasn't a call for a coup against the U.S.

it would have been a call against the dimocrats if anything

those two things aren't synonymous, the U.S. and then the dimocrats

they are polar opposites
Read the story. Watch the video.

That’s exactly what he’s saying and he knows the audience before which he is making this call to action.

Of course, if you think the United States is only “your side” then you’re not really an American.
I recall when it wasn't that way

the dimocrats have weaponized government for a purge of "domestic terrorists"

they, like rep cohen, stated that even the national guard cant be trusted because some of them might have voted for trump
Good!!!!!
if he did, I'd wager it wasn't a call for a coup against the U.S.

it would have been a call against the dimocrats if anything

those two things aren't synonymous, the U.S. and then the dimocrats

they are polar opposites Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Exactly, a coup against the U.S. no one should be in favor of that. A Coup against the Democratic Party which has morphed into a Criminal Cartel against the founding premises of the United States. I say go for it.
Exactly, a coup against the U.S. no one should be in favor of that. A Coup against the Democratic Party which has morphed into a Criminal Cartel against the founding premises of the United States. I say go for it. Originally Posted by Levianon17

So we can take that as a vote in support of the idea of a violent overthrow of the government?

Than Q very much.
So we can take that as a vote in support of the idea of a violent overthrow of the government?

Than Q very much. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not the Government, the Criminals in it.
Not the Government, the Criminals in it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yes
Let me be VERY CLEAR – There is NO reason whatsoever for any coup in America, and I do not and have not at any time called for any action of that sort.
Any reporting of any other belief by me is a boldface fabrication based on twisted reporting at a lively panel at a conference of Patriotic Americans who love this country, just as I do.
I am no stranger to media manipulating my words and therefore let me repeat my response to a question asked at the conference: There is no reason it (a coup) should happen here (in America).
And who decides who is a criminal?
And who decides who is a criminal? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Law.
Yes, and Military Tribunals. For the treasonous folks.