RIP - From the Desk of Donald Trump

And good riddance. Guess he couldn’t figure out a way to monetize it on the backs of America’s most stupid and vulnerable. Guess he’ll be trying to get Fox and OAN to host him weekly or some other asinine shit. I can see him holding rallies and start charging people.
what are we talking about? No links or anything for context
The calm before the storm.
I will agree Trump was difficult to tolerate at times BUT he is an AMERICAN and only want what is best for this country. If you think the FOOL Biden shares the same love for AMERICA then you are a FOOL.
Is Trump dead or something? What the hell are you all talking about?
Trump is living in their heads and they can't get him out .....
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 2, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Remain in Mexico, also known as MPP (Migrant Protection Protocols), was not only a historic foreign policy triumph but one of the most successful border security programs anyone has ever put into effect anywhere. Along with our Central America Safe Third agreements, asylum reforms, and expedited removal procedures we drove border numbers to record lows and we ENDED the horrendous practice known as Catch-and-Release.

No American President had ever done more to defend the border and safeguard the whole immigration system.

The Biden Administration inherited the most secure border in history, and they turned it into the greatest border disaster in history. Our border is now run by cartels, criminals, and coyotes. Illegal immigrants, gang members, and lethal drugs are pouring across like never before. Not only are illegal immigrants being caught and released, they are being put up in hotels at taxpayer expense.

Our country is being destroyed before our very eyes.

The Biden Administration’s disastrous decision to formally end the Remain in Mexico policy is proof that their objective is to eliminate the U.S. border entirely and flood the country with so many illegal aliens that every community is overwhelmed.

Joe Biden is the first American President who doesn’t want America to be a nation at all.

###
THE COMEBACK IS ALWAYS STRONGER THAN THE SETBACK
And good riddance. Guess he couldn’t figure out a way to monetize it on the backs of America’s most stupid and vulnerable. Guess he’ll be trying to get Fox and OAN to host him weekly or some other asinine shit. I can see him holding rallies and start charging people. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
What?!

Does this mean my Pell Grant to Trump University might be in jeapardy? Please tell me this is a hoax, a witch hunt!
Did you take special pride that you beat YR to this 1BM1?
Is Trump dead or something? What the hell are you all talking about? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
No but when someone make a post even on hooker board with code words rummers get started.
I guess the lefties are Q-posting now too.
I guess the lefties are Q-posting now too. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Yeah, I turned them on. Maybe a handful are curios. They are tepidly thinking for themselves instead of being brainwashed by the MSM.
I guess you're unable to see the forest for the tree huggers! I guess you're going to have to look elsewhere for your daily dose of Donnie Dipshit.

That blowhard is TOAST.

Again.

HAHAHAHAHA!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp