Trump's buddy continues blind eye on Russian hackers

Two additional ransom hack attacks from Russia just this week. In recent weeks our energy, food, and transportation supplies have been hacked. All looking like Russian origin.

Yet Putin says and does nothing.
Two additional ransom hack attacks from Russia just this week. In recent weeks our energy, food, and transportation supplies have been hacked. All looking like Russian origin.

Yet Putin says and does nothing. Originally Posted by VitaMan

I think you meant "and Biden does nothing", right? What would you expect Putin to do other than laugh?

Yet Putin says and does nothing. Originally Posted by VitaMan
TBH, if I had organized criminals doing shit against another country who has sanctions against my country, I don't think I'd lift a finger.

Now, if they asked nicely, and maybe made some concessions, then we could talk.
It was Hunter Biden who took the money from the Moscow mayor and his wife. The big guy got 10%.
OP,

Trump is living in your head rent free.

If Trump, his companies, his relatives were all making YHUGE money from Russia, don't you think we would have heard of it yet? Three years of Russia! Russia! Russia! and very little turned up.

Yep, for some reason you think Trump by some route is responsible.

Where's your "smoking gun?"

These hackers are Biden's problem. They've been at it for at least a decade.
I wonder why anyone posts in his threads. Oh, I just did!!!!!!
"These hackers are Biden's problem. They've been at it for at least a decade."

That is correct. How long has Biden been president.....5 months ? Who was president the 4 years of the decade before him ?
So, you want H I M to somehow become president again and try to solve this issue?
So, you want H I M to somehow become president again and try to solve this issue? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
No. We want HIM to be a MAN and respect the RULES OF LAW.
"These hackers are Biden's problem. They've been at it for at least a decade."

That is correct. How long has Biden been president.....5 months ? Who was president the 4 years of the decade before him ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
According to Biden, he has been president for 16 months.
Turn the other check..