Why We Celebrate Memorial Day

https://www.yahoo.com/news/veteran-m...122251219.html

Veteran has his mic purposely cut off during his speech on the historical origins of Memorial Day.
Wrongspeak. This guy will soon be unpersoned and memory holed.
Well, that article got my blood up. Thanks for that.
didn't know about the actual origins of memorial day. as the telling went, some people started honoring the dead union soldiers every year, it sort of caught on year by year. it didn't say who started it.

it makes sense that former slaves would honor the dead union soldiers who were responsible for freeing them.

were they embarrassed that it was negros not whites who honored the dead union soldiers every year?

those 2 idiots should resign. they had no right to censor him. I fail to see how the historical origins were inappropriate for the memorial day speech.
thanx papadee!
Doesn't quite fit the "woke" narrative, does it? And we can't have "anything" that doesn't fit the woke narrative, can we.
kids are being brainwashed by the leftists in college

they are taught to detest memorial day

one college kid, I saw a man on the street interview of some of these kids

he said, something close to this..... I used to appreciate memorial day but then I learned
Did you guys even read the article. He was cut off because it was about black contributions. Reading is fundamental. Nothing at all to with wokeness, indoctrination or any other stupidity y’all are trying to make it about.
Surprise!
Did you guys even read the article. He was cut off because it was about black contributions. Reading is fundamental. Nothing at all to with wokeness, indoctrination or any other stupidity y’all are trying to make it about. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Wake tf up, dude. He was cut off because blacks and whites can’t possibly be made to look like fellow Americans. They must hate each other and blame each other for every bad thing that happens.
thanx papadee! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You're welcome.
Wake tf up, dude. He was cut off because blacks and whites can’t possibly be made to look like fellow Americans. They must hate each other and blame each other for every bad thing that happens. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
This drivel is almost as dumb as the shit spewed by Jacuzzme. And he says some really dumb shit.
This drivel is almost as dumb as the shit spewed by Jacuzzme. And he says some really dumb shit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You quoted Jaccuzzme.
The irony, it flows like the Niagara. LMFAO!!
Someone can post a video clip of Tyrus saying pretty much the same thing on Gutfeld the other night.