Jews want war and killing!!!!!

According to Google;

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/g...165353227.html

But hey, they’re a reputable source.,
More of the don't tread on me thing, but what do I know.
Here is the actual headline:

"Google diversity chief claimed Jews have an 'insatiable appetite for war and killing'"

The diversity chief has since apologized.

He wasn't speaking for Google, but himself.

"Google diversity chief claimed Jews have an 'insatiable appetite for war and killing'"

He wasn't speaking for Google, but himself. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
He should lose his job. anti-semite!

Oh, well, if he apologized!!!!! And if Marjorie Taylor Greene apologized for her remarks because she wasn't speaking as a Congresswoman but herself?

Don't you just hate it when your diversity chief turns out to be an anti-Semitic bigot?
[SIZE=3]Don't you just hate it when your diversity chief turns out to be an anti-Semitic bigot? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Yes! Yes, I do!

I also hate it when bambi tries to label Google (the company) as "jew haters" when it was one individual, not Google (the company).
Why are you defending Google?

Google has responsibility for the people who represent Google. If they didn't fire the diversity chief, that kind of makes them anti-semitic.
Yes! Yes, I do!

I also hate it when bambi tries to label Google (the company) as "jew haters" when it was one individual, not Google (the company). Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Then why do libs condemn companies, boycott and protest when one of the co's employees do the same thing?
Google and silicone valley are progressive libs.
anti-semitism speech isn't a fire-able offense, but conservative speech is a fire-able offense.

now thats twisted. it should be neither.
There fake Jews at that the real Jews all Arabic Islam around that why Arabic are call "SAND n****" because the original came from Ethiopia to Egypt durring a usual famine, there were feed but enslave, later left açros the red sea. The new one were from karastan and went into eroupen just adopted Jewelry as a religion and eventually divided but it code for determine blood line. But what would rather have paradise middle east, Madagascar woods, or the Yukon Alaskan tip.
Great post, rip!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

A famous Islamic poet and phylosopher has written:

"The moving finger writes,
And having writ moves on.
But all your piety and wit
Cannot lure it back to cancel half a line,
Nor all your tears wash away a word of it!"
anti-semitism speech isn't a fire-able offense, but conservative speech is a fire-able offense.

now thats twisted. it should be neither. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

And that's really ( at least to me ) the more important point. Unless and until we hold both sides of the aisle responsible in the same way on every topic, we will never move ahead because this shit is so far out of whack that I'm not sure we will ever come back from this shit that is going on right now.
It’ll be interesting to see you do more than pay lip service to your statement HF. I’ve yet to see you do more than sayin passing that the right does anything. Or you mention that the right could be acting improperly as you compare them to the left.

When the right lies - like election fraud - call em out without blaming the left somehow.

Until then your statement is simply disingenuous