a new low for Trump supporters

" 'Trump man' defecates on neighbors lawn because they’re Democrats."
" 'Trump man' defecates on neighbors lawn because they’re Democrats." Originally Posted by VitaMan
San Francisco libs shit on the sidewalk cause?
" 'Trump man' defecates on neighbors lawn because they’re Democrats." Originally Posted by VitaMan

And you "eat it up" so to speak. Where is the story? Where is the audio recording of the man saying "I'm doing this because you are a Democrat"? For pete's sake man, this is the best you can come up with? This is what you want to open a discussion on"?

• Tiny
  • 06-03-2021, 07:54 PM
What's wrong with taking a shit on your neighbor's lawn? I've been doing it for years, ever since his dogs started shitting on mine.
Well Democrats shit on the Nation. So what's the big deal if someone takes a shit on one of their lawns.
What's wrong with taking a shit on your neighbor's lawn? I've been doing it for years, ever since his dogs started shitting on mine. Originally Posted by Tiny
I had a jerk down the block that would walk his small rat of a dog (had the little dog syndrome) off leash and it would constantly shit in my lawn. Soooooo, one evening... I took some of my furbabies poo (wore a latex glove, had it in a small paper bag) and quickly smeared it under his truck handle on the driver's side.

Needless to say, he never came my way anymore and I still walk my furbabies right down the street in front of his home. Driving his little rat crazy in the window every time we pass by
LOL. There was this young lady in a wheel chair who may have been a paraplegic, or something, but she would walk her dog in her wheel chair and it would shit these huge fucking loads all over the sidewalk, and of course she would just leave it there.

I know she's handicap but god damn. I still got pissed lol.
What's wrong with taking a shit on your neighbor's lawn? I've been doing it for years, ever since his dogs started shitting on mine. Originally Posted by Tiny
Dammit Tiny! Just spit snuff all over the place. lol
You folks are too sensitive. lol
  • Tiny
  • 06-03-2021, 09:13 PM
I had a jerk down the block that would walk his small rat of a dog (had the little dog syndrome) off leash and it would constantly shit in my lawn. Soooooo, one evening... I took some of my furbabies poo (wore a latex glove, had it in a small paper bag) and quickly smeared it under his truck handle on the driver's side.

Needless to say, he never came my way anymore and I still walk my furbabies right down the street in front of his home. Driving his little rat crazy in the window every time we pass by Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Great minds think alike!
  • Tiny
  • 06-03-2021, 09:17 PM
Dammit Tiny! Just spit snuff all over the place. lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
Now see WD, if you'd been wearing a mask that would have been contained instead of spattering all over your living room.
Now see WD, if you'd been wearing a mask that would have been contained instead of spattering all over your living room. Originally Posted by Tiny
Now Tiny: Don't forget those sexy, panty dropping, clit throbbing goggles... Hopefully WD didn't get anything in his eyes
LOL. There was this young lady in a wheel chair who may have been a paraplegic, or something, but she would walk her dog in her wheel chair and it would shit these huge fucking loads all over the sidewalk, and of course she would just leave it there.

I know she's handicap but god damn. I still got pissed lol. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
She gets a pass in my book. The fact that she's walking her furbaby in a wheelchair (and people with the ability to walk are too lazy to walk their dogs) excuses the biodegradable poo left behind. BUT, I feel your pain
  • Tiny
  • 06-03-2021, 09:48 PM
Now Tiny: Don't forget those sexy, panty dropping, clit throbbing goggles... Hopefully WD didn't get anything in his eyes Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Yes Alyssa, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Nothing turns a woman on more than a man with an N95 mask, aviator goggles, Bermuda shorts, sleeveless T-shirt and a holstered sidearm. It's the way today's male can telegraph that he'll keep you safe and protected.
She gets a pass in my book. The fact that she's walking her furbaby in a wheelchair (and people with the ability to walk are too lazy to walk their dogs) excuses the biodegradable poo left behind. BUT, I feel your pain Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You didn't have to walk down a side walk covered in huge loads of dog shit LOL. The god damn dog would shit human sized loafs.