it just keeps getting stranger

Trump threatens PA Legislators:

No Way’ they’ll be reelected if they don’t follow Arizona’s lead and do ‘full forensic audit' of election.

Trump blasts Facebook ban: 'Ultimately, we will win'

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell claimed in a new video that he is "100 percent" confident that China rigged the 2020 election and that the results will be overturned by a unanimous ruling of theSupreme Court.
That Lindell claims to be a recovering drug addict, but he exibits the behavoir of someone whose brain is fried. I don't know if his pillows have down in them, but Lindell is a bird brain.
Trump threatens PA Legislators:

No Way’ they’ll be reelected if they don’t follow Arizona’s lead and do ‘full forensic audit' of election.

Trump blasts Facebook ban: 'Ultimately, we will win'

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell claimed in a new video that he is "100 percent" confident that China rigged the 2020 election and that the results will be overturned by a unanimous ruling of theSupreme Court. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Man, you need to take a break from what ever news source you are watching, reading, listening to.

Man, you need to take a break from what ever news source you are watching, reading, listening to.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
tds biggly
Trump won because not Romney voted to impeachment all the proof I need.
Lindell’s lawyers withdrew from his insane lawsuit and fired the lawyer that filed it. The firm has fired Lindell as a client. Doesn’t bode well for his lawsuit.
Thought this thread was gonna be op’s autobiography.
Thought this thread was gonna be op’s autobiography. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

It kinda is. Good catch.

So many grifters, trying to make political hay (or money) off this fraud. It just dilutes the real forensic work being attempted right now. Lindell and his ilk aren't helping right now.
Forensic work. Lol. You’re funny. Or stupid. I can’t really tell which.
Well said.